CFZ The Perspective Cooper Rush Provided

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Each game has a different story, and Rush didn’t do anything in the Rams game to LOSE it. That’s the difference: Rush generally wasn’t the reason they won, but he DEFINITELY wasn’t the reason they lost; you can’t say the same about Dakota.
See Rush in the Philly game.

khiladi

Reaction score
Moore got early leads and sat on a conservative game-plan. He never had to open up the play-book for Rush and even when he had to adjust in the Eagles game, Rush got the game down to 3 with a whole 4th quarter to play when the Eagles choked. In fact, the stats of Rush and Dak against the Giants this year were essentillay equivalent. While Dak clearly has a stronger arm, Rush reads the field far better and has a better release. Rush also had no problems finding Amari last year when Dak couldn't hit the broad side of the barn with him and Rush made every throw Dak generally made, including over the middle to Wilson for like 70 yards against the Vikings and he won the game by finding Cooper in the end zone.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's hot and cold, which is bad in a sudden death playoff formula like the NFL uses. All it takes is for one of his bad games to knock us out of the playoffs, like we just saw. I know, I went to the game 2 weeks ago, was not happy with his performance.
umm he goes as the team goes sorry if you were there the lack of run game, OL was shaky at best, bad play calls, Diggs missing 2 opportunities to make game changing plays and did not, schultz 2 mental mistakes on the last real drive, Gallup not running his route correctly ie pushed off his route and undercut for the 1st int. Maher missed XP..

it all adds up to a 7-point loss.

im not letting Dak of the hook but also not allowing those other mistakes to not be part of the conversation that seems to be swept under the rug.

khiladi

Reaction score
See Rush in the Philly game.
You mean overcoming a rough start and having a nice third quarter, getting the lead down to 3 with a whole quarter to play with the Dallas defense folding. Convenient that Dak-zealots can't even afford one bad game to a third string QB who is making his 6th career start, when they make excuses for the "franchise" QB on a regular for putting up duds despite being 7 years "in the same offense'.

khiladi

Reaction score
Regardless if you're a Rush supporter or not, you have to admit it wasn't enough sample size. Going back to 2021 he was 5-1. He had a bad game against the Eagles who are in the Super Bowl. So you're just going to just throw out anything he did because of one bad game? If that applied to Dak he'd be gone a long time ago, including the last game he played in. Rush threw 3 INTs the only 3 of his career, but still got us to within 9 points which isn't that bad. If Dak wasn't here I would have liked to see what he did with a full season.
Actually, got us to 3 with a whole fourth quarter to play, but the Eagles burned the Dallas defense out with like a 9 minute drive. Rush did an admirable job of shaking off a bad start to settle down in the third and actually play wel..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You mean overcoming a rough start and having a nice third quarter, getting the lead down to 3 with a whole quarter to play with the Dallas defense folding. Convenient that Dak-zealots can't even afford one bad game to a third string QB who is making his 5th career start, when they make excuses for the "franchise" QB on a regular for putting up duds despite being 7 years "in the same offense'.
I didn't mention Dak, why do you every single post? You will say anything. Even defend a career backup QB so you can toss in more stupid digs. Crapping the bed isn't overcoming, good lord.
Lol!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Actually, got us to 3 with a whole fourth quarter to play, but the Eagles burned the Dallas defense out with like a 9 minute drive. Rush did an admirable job of shaking off a bad start to settle down in the third and actually play wel..
This sounds lame.

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn't mention Dak, why do you every single post? You will say anything. Even defend a career backup QB so you can toss in more stupid digs. Crapping the bed isn't overcoming, good lord.
Lol!
Because who you were responding to mentioned Dak and this thread is comparing Rush to Dak and you are clearly motivated by your Dak love to defend him so dearly... So imagine trying to defend a "franchise" QBs pay against "a career backup QB" based on half a quarter of play?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
umm he goes as the team goes sorry if you were there the lack of run game, OL was shaky at best, bad play calls, Diggs missing 2 opportunities to make game changing plays and did not, schultz 2 mental mistakes on the last real drive, Gallup not running his route correctly ie pushed off his route and undercut for the 1st int. Maher missed XP..

it all adds up to a 7-point loss.

im not letting Dak of the hook but also not allowing those other mistakes to not be part of the conversation that seems to be swept under the rug.
Imagine that all of the things you listed, Dak's two bone headed INTs are not there...hmmm.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What's lame is still being a supporter of Dak on the level of Tad, still making excuses for him and all his pick 6s. Maybe you are Tad...
As long as he's the QB for my team, I'll support him. For better or worse.

You have an emotional obsession.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Because who you were responding to mentioned Dak and this thread is comparing Rush to Dak and you are clearly motivated by your Dak love to defend him so dearly... So imagine trying to defend a "franchise" QBs pay against "a career backup QB" based on half a quarter of play?
And you doubled down on dumb, supporting a career backup, lol. I can't....
If that had been Dak you would most certainly would have used it as an example of suckage.

khiladi

Reaction score
As long as he's the QB for my team, I'll support him. For better or worse.

You have an emotional obsession.
Just like you supported him by bashing the coaches and every other player on this team for him...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Just like you supported him by bashing the coaches and every other player on this team for him...
What are you talking about? Hahahaha!

I'm so sorry this happening to you!

khiladi

Reaction score
Imagine that all of the things you listed, Dak's two bone headed INTs are not there...hmmm.
DOn't forget te mistakes by the 49ers, such as the RB forgetting to run out of bounds, that allowed Dak to suck some more and almost throw a pick 6. These Dak fans don't want to mention all the "what ifs" regarding Dak "being bailed out"...

blueblood70

Reaction score
I said,
"Im not letting Dak of the hook but also not allowing those other mistakes to not be part of the conversation that seems to be swept under the rug."

pretty clear, also mentioned Gallup with one of them,.. but of OF course you all would overlook that i did mention them but in context with the rest of the teams mistakes but doesn't fit the dak sux narratives.

Proof

Reaction score
Every time someone makes a Rush thread people reply and laugh in their faces when they say Rush can replace Dak, every single time. Rush went 5-1 and deserved more opportunity, but this board won't hear of it. This board loves Dak Prescott.
the way things have transpired, MOST of even Daks strongest supporters have realized his limitations and flaws. Same people understand Cooper Rush is not the answer. He’s benefited from the allure of “what if?” Given a full slate he’d be exposed and brutally. independent of dak

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, they weren't. The few Dak defenders are just very loud, and fooled you into thinking there were more of them.

Last poll on Dak showed that the high majority considered him decent, not great.
Loud and unbelievably relentless. Even a micah parsons b fest turns into a defend dak crusade. Its embarrasing.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the way things have transpired, MOST of even Daks strongest supporters have realized his limitations and flaws. Same people understand Cooper Rush is not the answer. He’s benefited from the allure of “what if?” Given a full slate he’d be exposed and brutally. independent of dak
I just want to clarify...not fight..i think the op point is not saying coop is "the answer". I think he is saying theres a messsage, or clue. A code to break.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Seriously, what? What did he say that was so "out there?"
Yeah it was pretty facile with conclusions almost completely based on how the two players made him feel at various points as opposed to something objective.

Out there is not applicable because there are a lot of people around here that use similar methodology when forming opinions and making decisions. Prima facie it's a poor method to go by what you are feeling as opposed to what is going on in reality outside of yourself.