CFZ The Perspective Cooper Rush Provided

Ken

Reaction score
You have nothing to cry about your favorite QB of all time got his job back, then he failed as usual. What is your complaint exactly?
My complaint is the constant droning of the same dumb stuff over and over.

I wish people would actually put some thought into what they say.

No matter the topic....there is always the same people saying "Doesn't matter our qb sucks" or "doesn't matter 27 years and counting" or "Cap boy will not donanything" blah blah blah.

We are now back to saying Rush is better than Dak

We have come full circus.

Reactions: G2

Jayinem

Reaction score

No matter the topic....there is always the same people saying "Doesn't matter our qb sucks" or "doesn't matter 27 years and counting" or "Cap boy will not donanything" blah blah blah.

Just say you love Dak with all your heart and you don't like when people speak the truth about his poor play. That's all you spew over and over constantly. Someone said you may be his brother I'm starting to see why.

silvernblu

Reaction score
What happened to Rush in the game against the Eagles? After 4 games teams started to catch up to him. As much as I recognize Dak's limitations, we have to admit with Dak back the Cowboys offense was averaging 10 points a game more than when Rush was QBing. Dak is a better QB. They just needs to figure out how to get him to stop throwing the ball to the other team. Let's see what a new OC can do with him. But Rush is not the answer.
Wow. This thread wooshed right over your head, didn’t it?

ghst187

Reaction score
Even Romo was vastly better when we ran the ball a lot more and punted. We had a good enough defense to do that for the most part…
Those TOs are what keep killing us.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Maybe we need a purge.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
95% of people were defending Dak before the Divisional playoff game rubbing it in our faces how good he was against the Bucs. Sure for a short time after the Divisional game some more people turned on him but most of them are right back on the bandwagon or will be by next season.
95%? Exaggeration. Typical one or two major Dak lovers started threads just like the typical 3-4 Dak haters that start threads when he stinks. Then fill in each thread with posters who slightly lean one way or another depending on how he played that week. I saw most people saying he’s got a legitimate chance to finally prove himself with a solid performance against SF, taking this team to the NFCCG. Obviously, he pooped the bed….

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
In week six of the season we had people proclaiming Cooper Rush was going to get $20-30 million offers. There's no chance of that happening.

He's a good bus driver. All of his wins came when the opponent scored 17 points or less. No sane franchise would try to build around that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
95% of people were defending Dak before the Divisional playoff game rubbing it in our faces how good he was against the Bucs. Sure for a short time after the Divisional game some more people turned on him but most of them are right back on the bandwagon or will be by next season.
He sucks...never forget. He's got more people fired than just about any player that has put on a Cowboys jersey.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
In week six of the season we had people proclaiming Cooper Rush was going to get $20-30 million offers. There's no chance of that happening.

He's a good bus driver. All of his wins came when the opponent scored 17 points or less. No sane franchise would try to build around that.
The same people that claimed Dalton was going to be all-world when he filled in for an injured Dak. We were going to see Kelmo’s offense excel into the stratosphere.

Jayinem

Reaction score
The same people that claimed Dalton was going to be all-world when he filled in for an injured Dak. We were going to see Kelmo’s offense excel into the stratosphere.
To me Dak can throw for 100 TDs a year with 0 INTs, but if he can't win in the playoffs I don't really care. Stats are nice but winning the big games are way more important. Dak is a proven loser when it matters most. He will be 30 by the time next season starts, and he's turned way more turnover prone than he was before. All the signs spell disaster. Nobody really thinks he's going to win us a Super Bowl. Nothing really matters besides that.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Rush is a bus driver, but this defense might have been good enough to carry a bus driver farther than the divisional round. No defense is good enough to overcome leading the league in INTs despite missing 5 games.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
To me Dak can throw for 100 TDs a year with 0 INTs, but if he can't win in the playoffs I don't really care. Stats are nice but winning the big games are way more important. Dak is a proven loser when it matters most. He will be 30 by the time next season starts, and he's turned way more turnover prone than he was before. All the signs spell disaster. Nobody really thinks he's going to win us a Super Bowl. Nothing really matters besides that.
You responded to a post about Andy Dalton with this comment, despite the post mentioning nothing about Dak.

Dak has two playoff wins, Dalton has none. Your tangential rage has absolutely nothing to do with what you quoted, so why quote it at all?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I remember the "finally we have a real QB" threads, which were absolutely hilarious. Dalton has never won a playoff game, and he never
I couldn’t get over how these folk were willing to throw out his final season in Cincinnati where he was just so bad and think he was going to show Dallas “what a real QB can do”. It was then I learned most of the Dak hate by the loud few that post here was more personal than football.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I remember the "finally we have a real QB" threads, which were absolutely hilarious. Dalton has never won a playoff game, and he never will.
I quoted the wrong post I meant to quote the other one from the same person two posts up where he did talk about Dak. As you can see he quoted me in that post. It's just late.

But I can see you're just doing your defend Dak flex. "he has two playoff wins" crown him a champion.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I quoted the wrong post I meant to quote the other one from the same person two posts up where he did talk about Dak. As you can see he quoted me in that post. It's just late.

But I can see you're just doing your defend Dak flex. "he has two playoff wins" crown him a champion.
You don't see anything. I stopped defending Dak a long time ago. He just doesn't live in my mind rent free, so much that I mention him in posts having nothing to do with him.

Take a look in a mirror.

You think your avatar says something. It does - Dak lives in your head, rent free. That's not my problem, it's yours. I'd never have a Dak avatar, not even a fake one.