The Video Game Thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Somebody datamined the MWIII beta preload and leaked some gameplay footage last night. lol It's been spreading like wildfire in the COD community. Looks solid so far. PS5 beta is this weekend. I ran to eBay and bought a beta code for it so I could give it a spin. I'm still a sucker for these stupid games.
:laugh:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Cyberpunk 2077 is amazing....like 3 years later haha. It's a really nice update. Took CDPR a bit long. But it's worth it.

Starfield is really incredible when you get into the depths.

Game of the year is Baldurs Gate 3 though. 10/10. Just magnificent
Started Cyberpunk 2077 again and immediately saw a group of citizens screaming and all running in a coordinated circle while mayhem was going down.

Why can't they seem to get this aspect of the game right?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Finally upgraded my GPU, i have/had a rule i would never spent more than 500$ on a video card. This was back in the day though when you could get a VERY solid midrange card for 450 or so. Not anymore. Spent almost 600 and went with a 4070.
gigabyte-4070-windforce.webp

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cyberpunk 2077 is amazing....like 3 years later haha. It's a really nice update. Took CDPR a bit long. But it's worth it.

Starfield is really incredible when you get into the depths.

Game of the year is Baldurs Gate 3 though. 10/10. Just magnificent
Game Awards this year is going to insane. Not sure of Spider-Man will be eligible, but it looks like a very close 3 horse race for the award with Zelda, Baldur's Gate and Zelda. On top of that there will probably be a game that doesnt get a nomination that could have won other years like Hogwarts Legacy and Jedi Survivor

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Game Awards this year is going to insane. Not sure of Spider-Man will be eligible, but it looks like a very close 3 horse race for the award with Zelda, Baldur's Gate and Zelda. On top of that there will probably be a game that doesnt get a nomination that could have won other years like Hogwarts Legacy and Jedi Survivor
*Zelda, Baldur's Gate and Starfield

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Rocking some Spidey 2! Incredible...what a year of amazing gaming.
I've got it coming from Gamefly. Between that, Starfield, Forza Motorsports, and MWIII in Nov....I'm stacked with gaming options.
I want Spider-Man 2. But funds are tight
It's like PlayStation and Insomniac Games are clairvoyant and intentionally planned the perfect time to release Marvel's Spider-Man 2 for Cowboys fans, after a MNF win and during our BYE week. :laugh: