"The Walking Dead" Season 6 - Episodes 1-8

blindzebra

Reaction score
I thought the same about our football season but at least there's another 8 more games to go.

I don't know which way to turn in offering a guess as to who dies at the hands of Negan. I keep going back and forth between Glenn and Carol. Glenn's seems have the most impact since he was able to escape "death" giving Maggie and him a new lease on life to raise their child. It would really go a long ways into making Negan a cruel and heartless S.O.B.

IIRC, Darryl broke off on his own. I could be wrong but I don't remember Sasha and Abe going after him.

The episode ended with him coming back to them shown in an aerial shot.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Well I guess they went ahead and answered the Glenn question... I have to admit I was thoroughly shocked by those two people at the end. I just knew the episode was setting up to add some new people.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well I guess they went ahead and answered the Glenn question... I have to admit I was thoroughly shocked by those two people at the end. I just knew the episode was setting up to add some new people.

I figured the same but I just saw in an interview with Norman Redus, that's it's not Glenn and we'll find our really soon who it is??

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score

What did they answer? Maybe I missed something, I was only half awake, ha.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Fuel truck + RPG = Glenn rescued from under dumpster.

So a guy with a RPG is hanging off a bridge, a Hummer loaded with supplies is sitting there and an armed group waiting in ambush didn't notice? Okay this one was lame.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Fuel truck + RPG = Glenn rescued from under dumpster.

So a guy with a RPG is hanging off a bridge, a Hummer loaded with supplies is sitting there and an armed group waiting in ambush didn't notice? Okay this one was lame.

Were they waiting in ambush or looking for Patty ( the fuel truck )?

I am assuming the guy in the woods who cut off the dude's arm is Negan?

My guess is they will use the fuel truck to get rid of the rest of the herd surrounding Alexandria, which will give away their position to Negan and his crew.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

My guess is they will use the fuel truck to get rid of the rest of the herd surrounding Alexandria, which will give away their position to Negan and his crew.

negan? it didn't sound like wesley snipes...

AzorAhai

Reaction score

The guy in the woods was named Wade and was talking about someone back at their camp who ran things. I'm sure the person he was talking about was Negan.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah when I did not see the peoples faces in the woods I kept looking for the bat that Negan would probably have with him. Then the guy said Wade and someone back at camp.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that was Glenn on the radio saying "help". Who else had a radio? That type of two way radio works on specific preprogrammed frequencies so not just anyone with a radio can talk on that channel.