Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they are just announcing it, might be next season. I don't know if they have all of this seasons done now or not.

As far as I know the shooting continues until the end of the month.

I would think that if he is introduced this season it would be like the Michonne or prison intro's at the end of season 2... Very brief.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
12193291_1040976409257067_1530673469118469996_n.jpg

Is there enough room for Glenn to crawl under that dumpster? That's the only escape I see for him. On his back with a dead body on top of him, I see no way for him to get in the dumpster surrounded by feeding walkers.

lothos05

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they are just announcing it, might be next season. I don't know if they have all of this seasons done now or not.

He's due to make an appearance in the Season 6 finale.

***SPOILER***:

Last chance to look away . . .

Man, the writer's have some cold-hearted $#! up their sleeves if Glenn survives only to meet his comic book fate at the hands of Negan in the finale.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I have a feeling Daryl is going to get it in the last episode and Glenn will be saved by Paul "Jesus" Monroe who is suppose to be introduced soon.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a feeling Daryl is going to get it in the last episode and Glenn will be saved by Paul "Jesus" Monroe who is suppose to be introduced soon.

Offing Daryl would be big, but I'm not sure the folks behind the show would go for that– Initially it would create a ratings explosion... but after the affect subsided I think a lot of people would drop the show. Daryl is the main character in the video game also.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Offing Daryl would be big, but I'm not sure the folks behind the show would go for that– Initially it would create a ratings explosion... but after the affect subsided I think a lot of people would drop the show. Daryl is the main character in the video game also.

I think GoT found the backlash from Jon Snow was more than anyone could have ever expected and thats without even knowing his real fate yet. That's on a show where people expect everyone to die. I bet the WD doesn't follow that path. If one of the biggies goes, it might be Michone or Carl.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think GoT found the backlash from Jon Snow was more than anyone could have ever expected and thats without even knowing his real fate yet. That's on a show where people expect everyone to die. I bet the WD doesn't follow that path. If one of the biggies goes, it might be Michone or Carl.

Ooooo... Michonne. I don't think she's been as dominant a character in the TV show as the graphic novel character. However that being said, I just don't know if they would take out her or Carl... Even though it wouldn't bother me in the least bit to get rid of Carl. :laugh:

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Ooooo... Michonne. I don't think she's been as dominant a character in the TV show as the graphic novel character. However that being said, I just don't know if they would take out her or Carl... Even though it wouldn't bother me in the least bit to get rid of Carl. :laugh:

Its hard to pin down who it could be. Daryl is taking too big of a risk imo. If Glenn lives, I don't think they kill him off twice in one season. To have the effect it does in the Comics it has to be a major character. Who else fits that criteria? Michone, Carl, Maggie and Carol for me. Abe, Sasha and the others are just too minor to have the effect desired. I think its one of those 4 personally.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its hard to pin down who it could be. Daryl is taking too big of a risk imo. If Glenn lives, I don't think they kill him off twice in one season. To have the effect it does in the Comics it has to be a major character. Who else fits that criteria? Michone, Carl, Maggie and Carol for me. Abe, Sasha and the others are just too minor to have the effect desired. I think its one of those 4 personally.

It would break me if it were Carol... but I could see it happening.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
It would break me if it were Carol... but I could see it happening.

I thought that as I typed it. I don't think she's exactly what I would call a fan favorite, but she checks all the boxes.

Major character= Check
Close connection to Rick=Check
Fan Reaction=Significant, but not a ratings killer.

I hope its not her. Slap fight Carl would be my choice if they asked my opinion.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
He's due to make an appearance in the Season 6 finale.

***SPOILER***:

Last chance to look away . . .

Man, the writer's have some cold-hearted $#! up their sleeves if Glenn survives only to meet his comic book fate at the hands of Negan in the finale.

glenn is about to embark on the dumpster of doom carnage run back to safety and his unborn child. the world, even in a post apocalyptic phase simply can't be this cruel.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Oh and at the very end of this episode.

Were they trying to zoom in on a part of the wall that had a long streak of rust down it as if it was a weak point that would come into play later?

I could not quite make it out but figured that was what they were going for at the end.

I thought it was maybe gasoline (or oil) from the big rig that crashed into the wall.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I was looking forward to watching this episode after Dallas collapsed again, but it was a bigger let down then the defense last night.

I dont mind filler episodes but how about filling them with the story.

Like how did Rick get out of the RV?
Why didnt anyone tell him about the Wolves? I would of liked to have seen his reaction.
How did the Wolves get into the camp? Can the zombies get in there as well?

Didn't that one guy blame Spencer Monroe for the wolves getting in?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Is Daryl and the dynamic duo in the still leading half of the heard away... On that road?

lothos05

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
glenn is about to embark on the dumpster of doom carnage run back to safety and his unborn child. the world, even in a post apocalyptic phase simply can't be this cruel.

I thought the same about our football season but at least there's another 8 more games to go.

I don't know which way to turn in offering a guess as to who dies at the hands of Negan. I keep going back and forth between Glenn and Carol. Glenn's seems have the most impact since he was able to escape "death" giving Maggie and him a new lease on life to raise their child. It would really go a long ways into making Negan a cruel and heartless S.O.B.

Is Daryl and the dynamic duo in the still leading half of the heard away... On that road?

IIRC, Darryl broke off on his own. I could be wrong but I don't remember Sasha and Abe going after him.