"The Walking Dead" Season 6 - Episodes 1-8

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It's astonishing how people who have spent years in this world can be so haphazard. The guy that gets his arm cut off because he's completely oblivioius? Stupid. The girl freaking out and breaking the glass cacoons? Stupid. Even Daryl fighting for 20 minutes with the duffle bag for 20 minutes to get his crossbow out instead of just walking over and killing the single walker coming his way (and the music trying to make it seem like he was in danger :rolleyes:). Must they keep insulting our intelligence, every episode?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
It's astonishing how people who have spent years in this world can be so haphazard. The guy that gets his arm cut off because he's completely oblivioius? Stupid. The girl freaking out and breaking the glass cacoons? Stupid. Even Daryl fighting for 20 minutes with the duffle bag for 20 minutes to get his crossbow out instead of just walking over and killing the single walker coming his way (and the music trying to make it seem like he was in danger :rolleyes:). Must they keep insulting our intelligence, every episode?

yes :(

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this filler episode will have a pay-off further on down the road. The "unnamed" guy that took Daryl's bike fits the description of a dude that will be fairly noteworthy if he is who I think he is.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Yeah Daryl thing was dumb.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah Daryl thing was dumb.

Yeah it was dumb. I kept waiting for him to just get up, deliver a kick to the chest–knocking the zombie down, and then rendering the coup-de-grace with whatever implement he could come up with.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Yea, I felt the same way with Maggie in the sewer a few weeks back. Its like come on, she has handled herself way too well to suddenly be thrown off by one walker like that.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just heard that the Bstrd Executioner has been cancelled...I am sure they will finish the last episode or two this year but no more. Which is fine as I just has been MEH at the very best and pretty boring and crappy for the most part.

Speaking of a different show.

I love me some Z Nation.

It is not afraid to make fun of the situation and try some outlandish ideas. More of a Romero type of show but with the evil dead comedy mixed in.

Also Ash vs the Evil dead has been fun if you liked the comedy and campiness of the movies.

Someone told me that they were talking about Romero making a zombie show but I don't know if it was true or not.

Junglist

Reaction score
How are there THAT many walkers, and so few humans? Surely not THAT many people are dumb enough to get bit. And why are there no kid zombies? And why are there thousands of walkers in rural places where only maybe hundreds lived?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
How are there THAT many walkers, and so few humans? Surely not THAT many people are dumb enough to get bit. And why are there no kid zombies? And why are there thousands of walkers in rural places where only maybe hundreds lived?

The living are in pockets.

The dead are in herds. Better planners, thinkers? Lol

But seriously, your have seen where they just turn dead then reanimate and "get the drop" on the living. Mass bitings make sense.

yimyammer

Reaction score

production costs/budget limitations

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea, I felt the same way with Maggie in the sewer a few weeks back. Its like come on, she has handled herself way too well to suddenly be thrown off by one walker like that.

Well how often have we seen that story repeated within the show?

...Dale disembowel by a lone zombie.

...Tyrese has a zombie "sneak" up behind him and take a chunk out.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I wonder if this is what I will feel like when Jon Snow comes back to GoT.