"The Walking Dead" Season 6 - Episodes 1-8

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
no government and running for your life is what I meant by collapsed.

and when the series started there was no government and they were running for their lives.

still the same just less entertaining. been saying for awhile now it's more a sense of duty than actually caring anymore.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Some random thoughts...

People complained when the episodes were slow. So they ramp up the action and people still complain.

Some want them constantly on the move...others realize that human nature would want stability and safety of shelter vs always being on the move.

The term Jump the Shark...has Jumped the shark itself.

Building the wall around a big Two+ story church or house was dumb. However that was not a rick or his group decision. That was done by people in the community that clearly have no grasp of what the world was now. They were so into their own utopia and so inept at the danger aspect of what could happen...they started sending people out to recruit others to come in and help them in that area and even then they still fought the change.
If anything was dumb about it...it was Rick and his group not going over to check on the foundation and stability of the structure after a freaking semi-truck crashed into it.

So the idea of it being next to the fence is understandable due to who built it and their lackadaisical take on possible dangers. The stupid part was after it was hit with a truck and not checking it. Repairing it or tearing it down.

But in the end it is a lazy plot whole to make it easier to open the safe area to a massive influx of zombies in a quick time frame.

The gas truck and RPGs...as BZ stated earlier...easy way to distract the zombies...if they ever get back.

Calling for a new landscape and adventure....you know it will happen but to expect differences and complain about it...kind of silly.

Wander around looking for safety in numbers and a safe place to leave instead of continuing to run around. It is what most would do.

If that bores you...time to stop watching because it is going to be the same thing, just different people and different safe places but still essentially the same.

IF you want continued travel, different things, constant action, a little comedy, writers going out on a limb to try different types of zombies or zombie styles, a character that is part zombie and can control them in a limited way and a bunch of cheesy campy stuff where the writers don't take themselves too seriously.....maybe you should start watching Z Nation...completely different than The Walking Dead.

I don't necessarily get the complaining. I'm still entertained by the show so I still watch it, and look forward to it. This isn't a new trend because the complaining filled last season's thread too. If people aren't entertained, don't watch. Simple.

23516335.jpg

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
and when the series started there was no government and they were running for their lives.

still the same just less entertaining. been saying for awhile now it's more a sense of duty than actually caring anymore.

Morgan looked he was in front of the new government last night. Lol

Angus12

Reaction score
I don't necessarily get the complaining. I'm still entertained by the show so I still watch it, and look forward to it. This isn't a new trend because the complaining filled last season's thread too. If people aren't entertained, don't watch. Simple.

Exactly right. But I'll bet you anything, the same people will be back next week. Whining and complaining how the show is no longer this... That it no longer that... Blah, blah, blah,...

See you next week!!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I have enjoyed this season thus far.

As I thought Glenn obviously wasn't dead. I was really surprised there was anyone who actually thought he was.

I'm really interested to see what they're going to do with part of their fence now destroyed and the town about to be completely over-run by zombies. How are they going to clean them out? If they're able to clear them out then they would have plenty of time, for the most part, to rebuild their wall from walkers but the bigger threat is just around the corner anyway. This is going to allow Negan very easy access to the town now.

My biggest question now though...what does Morgan do to keep Carol from saying anything to Rick about the guy he has held captive, rather than killing? Especially after it was clear Rick was not pleased with him about letting those others go who Rick then had to kill, when they attempted to kill him.

And who the heck did Daryl, Abraham and Sasha hear on the radio? It's not Glen so whose got a radio that is calling for help?

jnday

Reaction score
I have enjoyed this season thus far.

As I thought Glenn obviously wasn't dead. I was really surprised there was anyone who actually thought he was.

I'm really interested to see what they're going to do with part of their fence now destroyed and the town about to be completely over-run by zombies. How are they going to clean them out? If they're able to clear them out then they would have plenty of time, for the most part, to rebuild their wall from walkers but the bigger threat is just around the corner anyway. This is going to allow Negan very easy access to the town now.

My biggest question now though...what does Morgan do to keep Carol from saying anything to Rick about the guy he has held captive, rather than killing? Especially after it was clear Rick was not pleased with him about letting those others go who Rick then had to kill, when they attempted to kill him.

And who the heck did Daryl, Abraham and Sasha hear on the radio? It's not Glen so whose got a radio that is calling for help?

Eugene was the person on the radio. The timelines are off right now, but it should show him make the radio call this week.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Eugene was the person on the radio. The timelines are off right now, but it should show him make the radio call this week.

AHHHH! I hadn't even thought of that.

I'm assuming it is in regards to his walking off during training cause he was butt hurt that Rosita jumped on him for being so cowardly?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AHHHH! I hadn't even thought of that.

I'm assuming it is in regards to his walking off during training cause he was butt hurt that Rosita jumped on him for being so cowardly?
I think it's safe to say Eugene made the walkie talkie call after both the Rosita verbal beat down and the zombie herd breeching the community walls, in that order.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
What was up with this from last episode before the wall came down? Is Ron gunning for Carl?

the-walking-dead-episode-607-carl-riggs-2-935.jpg

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
I've been suspicious of that kids motive to learn to shoot. Hopefully it backfires...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I can picture the final episode of the series...Rick wakes from the coma and Laurie, Shane, and little Carl are at his bedside it was all just a bad dream.

If that's how it ends then that footage is already in a can in a vault somewhere just waiting for the series end to come. I can see it happening.