The Walking Dead-Season 9, Episodes 1-8

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...ason-9-premiere-ratings-were-surprisingly-bad

More confirmation that this show has jumped the shark and we are witnessing the beginning of the end. Unless something dramatic and surprising happens to change course, I'm seeing a slow, steady decline into cancellation.

Not hard to think the numbers will drop much more after Rick & Maggie's characters leave the program over the next few episodes. The last half of season 9 shapes up to be a train-wreck of ratings drop... Even though the show could be better than what it has been the last couple seasons.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not hard to think the numbers will drop much more after Rick & Maggie's characters leave the program over the next few episodes. The last half of season 9 shapes up to be a train-wreck of ratings drop... Even though the show could be better than what it has been the last couple seasons.

I'm not sure that "being better" is an option, but I'll probably stick around to give them a chance. I just think they're driving this thing into the ground.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

speedkilz88

Reaction score
They talked about a gasoline shortage, I guess that was to explain not using a tractor instead of getting an old plow from the White House. But it looks like diesel would still be found, even on farms that used those tractors.

Also, why did they need the wagon? Doesn't seem like it should have been that heavy either. That glass, if the White House floor is like that shouldn't break and shatter that easy or like that. Should have been much thicker than what they showed.

rynochop

Reaction score
I just don't see how it's going to work without Rick and Maggie...don't see Daryl as the main guy

I guess the saviors going awol are trying to form their own group and took out that dude that left thinking he's a traitor?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just don't see how it's going to work without Rick and Maggie...don't see Daryl as the main guy

I guess the saviors going awol are trying to form their own group and took out that dude that left thinking he's a traitor?

I'm thinking along the same lines... A subversive group is being formed.

Don't know if the guy at the end was killed or they cut the scene quickly to make it appear he was assaulted/killed.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
But the one guy from the saviours pointed out that some of the missing had wives/families. Seems like the unlikely ones that would form a subversive group.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The early word is that the upcoming episode (9-3) is suppose to be very good.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
On my previous post about the gas shortage and needing ethanol. Did you see that little rickety tractor they needed the ethanol for?:lmao: There should be Caterpillar, John Deere, Kubota stores all over the Virginia farming communities and diesel available.

maxdogg

Reaction score

I think the missing saviors may be because of the whisperers. The next big threat. Angela Kang hinted on the talking dead that they are coming soon.

rynochop

Reaction score
That doesn't explain how Rosita is still smoking hot and makeup flawless :)