The Walking Dead-Season 9, Episodes 1-8

rynochop

Reaction score
I'll have to hand it to a FB commenter who had I guess inside info months ago that Rick would only be in 5 episodes
Not sure what an A or B person is..never did trust Anne

RodeoJake

Reaction score
On my previous post about the gas shortage and needing ethanol. Did you see that little rickety tractor they needed the ethanol for?:lmao: There should be Caterpillar, John Deere, Kubota stores all over the Virginia farming communities and diesel available.

Older tractors were made to last. Newer tractors are junk that break down if left out in the rain. Old tractors can run on moonshine. Newer tractors can't.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a good episode.

An interesting twist on what was happening to the Saviors that were disappearing.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll have to hand it to a FB commenter who had I guess inside info months ago that Rick would only be in 5 episodes

The character Maggie won't be around much either after Rick's character leaves the show.

It seems the bridge will have something to do with Rick's departure.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Alpha or Beta. She told the priest that she thought he was a (B)eta but when he refused she realized he was an (A)lpha.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
So Maggie and Darryl will try and kill Negan. Maggie accidentally kills Rick. They could have Michonne react and kill Maggie or they could have Maggie be hanged or even hang herself just like she did to Gregory.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The character Maggie won't be around much either after Rick's character leaves the show.

It seems the bridge will have something to do with Rick's departure.

That's exactly what I thought! I see him being swept away in the rushing waters, leaving it open-ended as to whether he's alive or dead.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's exactly what I thought! I see him being swept away in the rushing waters, leaving it open-ended as to whether he's alive or dead.

Yep, I'm right there with you stash.

I think open-ended is the way they'll play it.

rynochop

Reaction score
It'll be like James Bond at the beginning of Skyfall.ha but yeah, I could see that, with him equating it to a memorial.
I can't imagine what they're going to do with Maggie but I doubt it's going to be open ended

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It'll be like James Bond at the beginning of Skyfall.ha but yeah, I could see that, with him equating it to a memorial.
I can't imagine what they're going to do with Maggie but I doubt it's going to be open ended

Maybe they name the bridge after him?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotta laugh, someone posted this "spoiler" from season 20 of The Walking Dead...

Season 20: an elderly Daryl is searching through the wreckage of a helicopter when someone walks up behind him and Daryl hears the familiar click of a colt python. He slowly turns and says "Name...is Rick. You were our leader." Rick replies, "That was a long time ago. That's over Daryl. I called the Butt Gobblers back and they're coming."

The Butt Gobblers are the names of the villains in season 20, btw.

rynochop

Reaction score
So two episodes left with Rick..wonder what the blood on michonnes arm was about, and the coughing? That's not just gonna be nothing I imagine

blindzebra

Reaction score
Not that it will happen, but what would be cool is that Maggie tries to kill Negan by setting the building with the jail cell on fire, Rick rescues Negan but the roof collapses on him and Negan gets away.

rynochop

Reaction score
I think Negan somehow escapes after Rick is gone and whatever with Maggie

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I enjoyed this one. A lot of moving parts. And next week looks like a roller coaster.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Good episode. I've actually enjoyed this season but not sure how it will hold up after Rick is finally gone.

I'm guessing there's some enemy ahead that will force them to work with Negan, and that could work. The bat thing is a tad weird though.