There is no logic to this. Mina Kimes believes not finalizing a deal with Lamb 'makes no sense'

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
See above….Of all the post on this Forum you posted in the one Post about Mina Kimes whom you don’t care about……. :lmao: :lmao:
Get ready…grab a dictionary. That’s called “circular reasoning.” “You care because of the posts above me stating you care.” In reality, it’s your useless opinion, which means zero to me!

Chasing6

Reaction score
The Cowboys front office apparently isn't prepared to negotiate with Cee Dee until they have a handle on what to do with Dak's contract first. I'm expecting that to happen between now and some point in training camp before Cee Dee is taken care of. Jerry and Stephen are extremely slow in making important decisions. The fans are concerned, of course, but most feel that Cee Dee and Parsons will be signed in due time. (jmho)
Yes, that is the game they are playing. They can't address CD and Micha until Dak is done first. However, they are not having any talks with Dak.

Can you imagine what not being a priority feels like in Dallas?

The real priorities are anyone who may be interested in a league minimum deal.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Martin was holding out for more money. If Lamb does it, it would just be for a long term deal. He's not making any more money if he signs a long term deal this year or next year. Zeke was afraid he'd never get a long term deal. Lamb doesn't have to worry about that. I doubt he holds out.
Well he could make significantly less money if he gets injured. So he could decide to hold out.

What else do the Cowboys need to see from him??? Our FO is a joke.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mina Kimes should seek a face-to-face interview with Jerry and Stephen Jones. Afterwards, she can publicly say there is less than zero logic to all this.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Exactly. It makes zero financial sense.

And it makes zero philosophical sense. The FO is betraying their own stated “draft and develop” “sign our own star players”strategy.

All Lamb did was set the best single season WR marks in franchise history after doing every single thing this team asked him to do.

If he is not worth signing— who is? And if they are dragging this out to franchise him next year, and then Parsons the year after that— then we truly are the dumbest team in the NFL.
Well how good is he going to be without Dak? I guess that is the question.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Zeke held out after his 3rd year. If Lamb wasn't worried about injury last year, why would he worry about it now? No other reason to hold out other than injury. He's getting paid by someone.
He didn't have a full 1st Team All-Pro year under his belt last year. He did great during the 2nd half of the season before but put in a full great year last year. His stock will never be higher plus he has the leverage of no one behind him and is the heart of the offense we can't afford to lose or the season's done. Just like with Zeke. Don't think years, think situation. It's perfect for him right now and you gotta strike while the iron's hot.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Well how good is he going to be without Dak? I guess that is the question.
IMO the only question is what do players think watching a guy like Lamb do nothing but produce, then get put off by the FO while other players who are less productive get paid?

All this while the FO touts it’s “draft and develop “ strategy as it’s main roster building strategy and using it as an excuse to avoid spending in FA.

Lamb has done more than enough to be paid top 3 WR money in this league. Why we are dragging our feet (yet again) to sign the guys we supposedly love remains the question.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Also every deal that gets done first makes him more expensive.

Who are we kidding? We’re going to resign him.

We SHOULD resign him since he’s probably the safest player to pay in the entire roster.

Let’s not act like Stephen and Jerry are capable of playing hardball and getting him at a better rate. See Zeke.
100%

And by not signing him, the cost only goes up, he gets more frustrated, and other players trust the FO less as good will is diminished.

We are only losing in this arrangement. We lose money. We lose time. And we lose respect and goodwill.

Cowboys!

Chasing6

Reaction score
IMO the only question is what do players think watching a guy like Lamb do nothing but produce, then get put off by the FO while other players who are less productive get paid?

All this while the FO touts it’s “draft and develop “ strategy as it’s main roster building strategy and using it as an excuse to avoid spending in FA.

Lamb has done more than enough to be paid top 3 WR money in this league. Why we are dragging our feet (yet again) to sign the guys we supposedly love remains the question.
If they are parting ways with Dak, maybe they plan on trading CD next year. Seems dumb, time will tell.

I wish I did not follow the off season. It used to be fun. Not anymore when we never do anything.

Qcard

Reaction score
Get ready…grab a dictionary. That’s called “circular reasoning.”
The point when person tries to sound smart but exposes themselves as lacking intellectually...

Dictionary is for words not phrase or terms.

In which dictionary would you find the word "Circular reasoning" :lmao2: :lmao2:

Next time say grab a Google search!!:laugh:
“You care because of the posts above me stating you care.” In reality, it’s your useless opinion, which means zero to me!
Very simple deduction minus the fluff... You posted in a Post about a journalist you don't care about....the same way your avatar doesn't care about their toes :lmao2::lmao2:

TheSport78

Reaction score
The point when person tries to sound smart but exposes themselves as lacking intellectually...

Dictionary is for words not phrase or terms.

In which dictionary would you find the word "Circular reasoning" :lmao2: :lmao2:

Next time say grab a Google search!!:laugh:

Very simple deduction minus the fluff... You posted in a Post about a journalist you don't care about....the same way your avatar doesn't care about their toes :lmao2::lmao2:
I think you’re a really weird dude. Being dead serious. It’s late so cool, google search instead of dictionary; I actually do productive things other than being a troll on an Internet forum because you’re probably insecure about something in your life.

The sign of an insecure person is using excessive emojis or laughing GIFs. Good luck with life; sounds like you’ll need it.

Qcard

Reaction score
I think you’re a really weird dude. Being dead serious. It’s late so cool, google search instead of dictionary; I actually do productive things other than being a troll on an Internet forum because you’re probably insecure about something in your life.

The sign of an insecure person is using excessive emojis or laughing GIFs. Good luck with life; sounds like you’ll need it.
Hmmm, I can't remember the last time I got a character evaluation from a poster that posts in posts they don't care about :lmao: :laugh:

Good luck to you too!! Thank you :starspin:
Ps...you can have the last post
AI off.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TheSport78

Reaction score
Hmmm, I can't remember the last time I got a character evaluation from a poster that posts in posts they don't care about :lmao: :laugh:

Good luck to you too!! Thank you :starspin:
You must care so much to respond to my posts! I’m honored that you care so much to assume that I care about something ultimately meaningless in the universe! Incredible! Well played! You’re better than me!