This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
How did your head coach start off his presser after the game?

"I thought we did some real good things in all three phases of the game tonight "
How SHOULD HAVE your head coach started off his presser after the game.

“ I thought we played like crap in all three phases of the game tonight. I will not rationalize my mistakes like I usually do. I am completely responsible for this fiasco of a game”

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.

As Troy says, its time for an organizational overhaul and that only happens if Jerry gets embarrassed enough on national tv.

Ergo, I am rooting for the Eagles to stomp a mud hole in our arse and walk it dry. I want to see multiple camera shots of Jerry and his idiot boy in the skybox while their team gets embarrassed on Sunday Night Football.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I don't know, Get a few more of these lazy losses and seeing his team get outcoached and outplayed, Jones may sober up and fire a lot of people..

Be great if he would start with himself and family.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dallas' odds....
giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As Troy says, its time for an organizational overhaul and that only happens if Jerry gets embarrassed enough on national tv.

Ergo, I am rooting for the Eagles to stomp a mud hole in our arse and walk it dry. I want to see multiple camera shots of Jerry and his idiot boy in the skybox while their team gets embarrassed on Sunday Night Football.

s1d7cIDq.jpg

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I can't believe that. Jones can say whatever he thinks props up this trainwreck right now, but there's no way he can commit to either of these guys where it truly counts.
Stash, I hope you are right, I really do but you know how dumb this front office can be as well, we have had nine years of this crap with Garrett and only positional coaches and coordinators have changed.

Jerry:

“Again, I don’t want to go down the list at anything. I’m not anticipating any more coaching changes,” Jones said in the wake of the Cowboys’ 28-14 loss to Tennessee.

This may be until the season ends but they do love some Garrett!

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stash, I hope you are right, I really do but you know how dumb this front office can be as well, we have had nine years of this crap with Garrett and only positional coaches and coordinators have changed.

Jerry:

“Again, I don’t want to go down the list at anything. I’m not anticipating any more coaching changes,” Jones said in the wake of the Cowboys’ 28-14 loss to Tennessee.

This may be until the season ends but they do love some Garrett!

No doubt that they do, and Jones has been patient tom a fault with him. He's done everything he can to try to make this thing work and his vision for the guy to come to fruition. But this is the year he finally sees things as they are and not how he hoped they would be.

There are no more excuses left for Garrett, and Jones knows it. He just won't act until season's end.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
No doubt that they do, and Jones has been patient tom a fault with him. He's done everything he can to try to make this thing work and his vision for the guy to come to fruition. But this is the year he finally sees things as they are and not how he hoped they would be.

There are no more excuses left for Garrett, and Jones knows it. He just won't act until season's end.
I hope you are right but delusional Jerry can talk himself into anything, I will believe it when I see it but I hope you are right regardless!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Wentz is just starting to get his confidence and feet back under him after the knee surgery, still so far this year he is completing 70.7% percent of his passes for 1788 yards with 13TD's 2 INT's and a QB rating of 109. he has done all that in 6 games. We will be crushed next Sunday with them coming off a by week and playing at home. Next Sunday is the nail in the coffin on our season
I'm actually more excited about failing and people getting fired than I am about winning.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The stupidity of this organization in its leadership positions is staggering at times.
When you are a wild cat drilling owner..

there is always a chance for success.

The thing that is so frustrating is to have an owner who calls all the shots..

and bases his decisions on emotions like keeping Romo too long..

and being convinced he now is right about DAK based on one season of success.

And let's be real .

if it wasn't for Zeke playing so well in 2016..

DAK would never have succeeded on his own with what we had.

And now that Zeke can not carry the team by himself..

Reevaluation is desperately needed.

But because the owner likes what the GM is doing..

there will be no changes.