This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

BigD49

Reaction score
Sadly, it's all a fan has to hope for at this point.

We wait six months for the season to get here, and thanks to Jones and Garrett, it's over after two months.
:banghead:
It really is the ultimate *** to also trade away the only thing a fan can get excited about when their team sucks this much too...

glimmerman

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.
Naw. We will beat them. Just enough wins to keep JG here.

75boyz

Reaction score
I'm no Shannon Sharpe fan but, wow...... he really hits the nail on the head in this piece.

Everyone, whether you like Sharpe or not should watch this. It's the absolute sobering truth of the team's owner and paints a very dark picture as for any future changes ever being made. Just a really really depressing reality as a fan if you share Sharpe's perception which I totally do and am in full agreement with.
It's like he wasn't supposed to say that out loud about our Crazy Old Uncle Jerry was he?
But he did and man, did it hit home with me. The truth hurts and the Cowboys fanhood reality is hard to face when so accurately portrayed here. So freaking depressing.

RD21

Reaction score
Everyone, whether you like Sharpe or not should watch this. It's the absolute sobering truth of the team's owner and paints a very dark picture as for any future changes ever being made. Just a really really depressing reality as a fan if you share Sharpe's perception which I totally do and am in full agreement with.
It's like he wasn't supposed to say that out loud about our Crazy Old Uncle Jerry was he?
But he did and man, did it hit home with me. The truth hurts and the Cowboys fanhood reality is hard to face when so accurately portrayed here. So freaking depressing.
Agreed.

I've been a fan since the 70's. Pretty sad that I have adult children who've never seen us win anything. I remember being butt hurt when Jimmy bounced. Even though we won SB XXX, I was still mad because, I thought we were cheated out of four in a row. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be here 23 yrs later, without evening sniffing an NFC Championship game. :eek:

I really thought we were headed in the right direction when Parcells was here. What a disappointment that Jerry ran him off too.... I get tired of bashing Jerry. Yet,I get frustrated with losing, & being an embarrassment to the league more. I just wish Jerry would get so sick of it, & that he'd realize he's the common denominator. He's the one calling all these shots that don't pan out.

The man has the world by the nuts. He's got everything except, the football world believing he's a "football guy". He's gonna chase that recognition until they put him in the ground. Sad but true, at least in my opinion.

Praxit

Reaction score
...hey, but you know these cowboys, they will win....lol. They lose, when their suppose to win and vice versa. They are the perfect example of conundrum.

Im not saying its a good thing either.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I fear Pederson and the eagles will show no mercy. they also have a major advantage in that they don't need to study game film. the cowboys game plan never changes. put your children to bed early. it won't be pretty. Gregory, taco and irving won't play in all probability. sean lee's hammikins will keep him out. dak will be running for his life.

I think Fletcher Cox and that Eagles defensive line is going to feast on this mess too.

And get ready for some unknown Eagles running back to suddenly make a name for himself.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He may not fire him at seasons end just like how Jerry plans to extend Dak.

I can't believe that. Jones can say whatever he thinks props up this trainwreck right now, but there's no way he can commit to either of these guys where it truly counts.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.
I hope you are right about the firing of Garrett. Jerry has SO much loyalty to his step son.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing surprises me any more. Still in shock. Couldn’t believe it got that ugly. What a start. I was so excited for 3 minutes.

I saw it coming after they only managed 7 points. I said that they had "managed to screw up a blowout victory" right then and there. And that's exacykt what they proceeded to do.

They'll never have a similar chance in Philadelphia.

Think Green Bay 2010.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What most are missing here is that the team has lost hope due to Dak's inept PLAY and Leadership.
Zeke is done abusing his body for Dak so is the rest of the team.
Sunday Night might be remembered as Bloody Sunday indeed.....

Tsug

Reaction score
I'll be at the game. So pumped because this will be my first time watching Cowboys in person.

Last year I went to see Eagles hang 51 points on Broncos. It was also Jay Ajayi's first game with the team. Lost my voice the following day from everyone shouting the Eagles chant after every touchdown. The atmosphere was absolutely electric.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What most are missing here is that the team has lost hope due to Dak's inept PLAY and Leadership.
Zeke is done abusing his body for Dak so is the rest of the team.
Sunday Night might be remembered as Bloody Sunday indeed.....

I'm not defending your favorite punching bag here, but this is much bigger than him.

75boyz

Reaction score
Agreed.

I've been a fan since the 70's. Pretty sad that I have adult children who've never seen us win anything. I remember being butt hurt when Jimmy bounced. Even though we won SB XXX, I was still mad because, I thought we were cheated out of four in a row. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be here 23 yrs later, without evening sniffing an NFC Championship game. :eek:

I really thought we were headed in the right direction when Parcells was here. What a disappointment that Jerry ran him off too.... I get tired of bashing Jerry. Yet,I get frustrated with losing, & being an embarrassment to the league more. I just wish Jerry would get so sick of it, & that he'd realize he's the common denominator. He's the one calling all these shots that don't pan out.

The man has the world by the nuts. He's got everything except, the football world believing he's a "football guy". He's gonna chase that recognition until they put him in the ground. Sad but true, at least in my opinion.

Yep,
You, me and several others here are originally "Landry Cowboy fans" as well.
Just so hard to come to terms with the night and day contrast of the previous successful coaches who committed to a winning team formula and then today's version of marketing, salesmanship and team building a far distant priority.

Its not like others are blind to whats going on either. Just like you and Shannon Sharpe said, when the 2 true coaches were temporarily "allowed" to do it their way the team was successful.

In the eyes of this owner, based on his ego and stubborn pride, the thought of winning football games is not the most important aspect of being said owner if he ain't getting the credit. Hence, where we are today.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not defending your favorite punching bag here, but this is much bigger than him.

Nah it's him as in the end all the efforts of our players are wasted as the team has a inept QB costing us Wins and careers....

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I did see body language last night,that a few players are starting to give in. Another ugly loss this week,and wouldn’t surprise me if guys start giving up soon.