This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.
Bring in Harbaugh from the Ravensd. HD ius under pressure weigh the awful squad he has.
He will bring fire to this NFL JV team.

Plankton

Reaction score
I'm a little scared of who the replacement might be.

ReflectingEnchantingDrongo-small.gif

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Jason Garrett has lost the national media , not one reporter roots for him . not one .

And most opinions are up for sale ! Just imagine that !
This is good. The spot light is finally on Garrett. The national media is FINALLY talking about Garrett and how his Offense plays Checkers, while everyone else plays Cheese( James Jones and Reggie Wayne on ESPN after the game ). Hopefully, Jerry will see the error of his ways and give Garrett the boot.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I'm actually more excited about failing and people getting fired than I am about winning.
You know, I am too. If we REALLY want to win next year, we need to sacrifice meaningless wins this year. Enough losses this year, especially a couple more like the Texans, Skins, or Tennessee games and HOPEFULLY, Jerry sees the light and says good by to his stepson, Garrett.

Mannix

Reaction score
I've been wanting him gone for over 5 years now.....but I can't take another Herm Edwards type hire like I just did with my Sun Devils.

Eightneight

Reaction score
Reality of it is......it won't matter one bit who the new head coach could be. Jerrah wants a yes man/ puppet. This team will never be any better than it has been over the last 23 years so long as Jerrah is pulling the strings. Everyone's dreams of a "new coach" that would make a difference are just that.....dreams. Jerrah will continue to drive this team into the dirt as long as he has the reigns. What more proof do we need? It's been this way since 97. Not gonna change now.

Proximo

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.

LOL

kevm3

Reaction score
Not surprised we won. Garrett always manages to pull a victory out with his job on the line. I expect us to lose the next game though