This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
last thing we need is garrett "impressing" Jerry with a win @ Philly. for the better sake of this organization, i'm not rooting for a loss but keeping it real its gona be super hard to win. i see 3-6. and closer to JG beeing out of here.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I'm hoping they put a special box in the corner of the screen throughout the entire game.

His reactions would be much more interesting than this game will be!

:laugh:
I hope Jerry has that guy that cleans his eye glasses with him! So he can get a good clear view at how predictable the play calling is and how bad Dak is!

Praxit

Reaction score
...should Was lose Vs Tampa. The Philly game lingers huge. So perhaps, this is the game where the team goes down into the mental abyss they call darkside, .... should they lose.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope Jerry has that guy that cleans his eye glasses with him! So he can get a good clear view at how predictable the play calling is and how bad Dak is!

Compelling television.
jerry-jones-clean-my-glasses-9-5-121.gif

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.
Like ole yeller
????
Lol

TooTall_Jones

Reaction score
If the Eagles were smart, they would purposely lose on Sunday night as part of their plan to keep Garrett in the division.

Even if they lose, they probably would still win the division in the end.
I was thinking the EXACT same thing, seriously.....deviant minds think alike....lose the battle but win the war type thing...we all know JJ would be salivatign at the mouth to extend garrett if he beats our division rivals on the road....JJ/JG would play it up like we won the superbowl!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is, oddly, the kind of game the Garrett Cowboys find a way to win. This team cannot handle high expectations. They excel only when there's nothing to lose.

As others have said, watch Dallas win this game and give Jerry Jones more reason to hold onto this coaching staff.

Pants

Reaction score
4 of the next 5 games are in prime time slots - there will be very little to no other football at the times of their games against Philly, Wash, NO and then philly again - only the falcons game is in the 1:00pm time slot

If losing these games on national TV when EVERYONE will be watching doesn't embarrass and anger Jones, absolutely nothing will....I can't say the words "I hope that they lose them all", but I would actually not be upset with 20+ point losses in all of them as long as it means that Linehan gets canned during the season and then Garrett around 4:15p on Dec 30th - they can't fire them both during the season - there would be no one at all to tell them the offense to run the ball up the middle against the 8-man fronts

blueblood70

Reaction score
im sick and tired of all the loser talk, look no true fan hopes to lose just to get a coach fired..seriously if the end results are we happen to lose and garett gets fired, I can live with that but im not praying for losses and embarrassing play..wanting to lose is stupid idiotic irrational fan blabber..