This is why Amari wanted out

Status
Not open for further replies.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
No..

He’s got 2 high safeties so before the ball is snap he should be thinking that area of the field will likely be open.

The ball should’ve been on Ferguson as soon as he cleared that linebacker.
That's what I see. Brady would have just shot putted it and laughed as he walked to the sidelines. No reason to even get the laces right.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Dak knew the defensive alignment & the route tree. If anything, he should have been loading to fire there the instant he received the ball. I just don't see any excuses for not firing this TD.
Now that's an argument I can get behind. I was merely pointing out that using a camera shot taken from an angle not available to the QB at the time of the play is not a good argument.

Nav22

Reaction score
Against the 32nd pass defense.
You're in shambles.

Wasn't the point of this thread to point out how Dak played poorly?

Oops! Turns out you don't know football. That's why you've gotten clowned all over this atrocious thread.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

SackMaster

Reaction score
Constantly does it....misses wide open people for would be scores.
Since we are on the subject of "would be scores", receivers have dropped like 5 touchdown passes from Dak so far this season too.

So ya, EVERYONE has some blame to go around for our offense not being everything it should be. From Dak, to MM, to the TEs, to the OLine, to the WRs, to the RBs.

To blame it all on just one person/group is just so simple minded.
:thumbup:

glimmerman

Reaction score
No..

He’s got 2 high safeties so before the ball is snap he should be thinking that area of the field will likely be open.

That’s what I was thinking and at first I thought he was looking but the LB and safety jetted to Gallups side so I think he looked them off. If he knew Fergie was going to be open. Then he should have went straight to him once he cleared. He was looking to that side but should have been looking down seam.

But I think he looked them off and after he didn’t have the time to go to him. You would think he would take the hit and go to him. He was wide open. Should have hit him about 10-15 yards on the run. But he bailed out. And it looked like he saw him but was too late when rolling out. Just one of those plays. Last week was hot route on blitz and other side was running free. He made the correct play but never rolled out or he sees it.

Tyron was beaten off the snap. He basically came free.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Do people not know that those camera shots from behind the offense from the skycam are like 15-20 feet in the air? Maybe the reason the QB doesn't see some of this stuff is they aren't 12 feet tall? Maybe their eye level being closer to 6 feet they don't see everything over the 6'5" and 6'6" behemoths with gigantic helmets and pads on doing battle in front of them?

The Natural

Reaction score
If Dak was 18 feet tall, that would've been what he saw also. Now, bring the camera down to Dak's shoulder level and see what Dak was looking at.
The excuses never end.

No..

Nah he can't see 2 high safeties at field level.

XXLMike

Reaction score
You're in shambles.

Wasn't the point of this thread to point out how Dak played poorly?

Oops! Turns out you don't know football. That's why you've gotten clowned all over this atrocious thread.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
You’re just posting to post ..
Dak was okay - vs the 32nd pass D .
That’s factual

Nav22

Reaction score
You’re just posting to post ..
Dak was okay - vs the 32nd pass D .
That’s factual
You're slow. I get it now. Let me hold your hand through this.

"Dak was okay" is an opinion.

"Factual" would be saying Dak was PFF's highest rated QB this week.

"Factual" would be saying Dak had a 109 passer rating and 60 QBR.

"Factual" would be saying Dak overcame a very poor run game and very poor pass protection and still produced without even coming close to turning the ball over.

Hopefully you learn from this public humiliation.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You're slow. I get it now. Let me hold your hand through this.

"Dak was okay" is an opinion.

"Factual" would be saying Dak was PFF's highest rated QB this week.

"Factual" would be saying Dak had a 109 passer rating and 60 QBR.

"Factual" would be saying Dak overcame a very poor run game and very poor pass protection and still produced without even coming close to turning the ball over.

Hopefully you learn from this public humiliation.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Honestly I don't understand why anyone would have a problem acknowledging that one of our own players had a fantastic game. Dak was amazing last night and frankly his outplaying the other QB was a big reason why the Cowboys won. Why does that bother some people? The protection was awful and the running game was a non-starter. Dak took matters into his own hands and lifted the team to a victory. You'd think fans of the Cowboys would be happy about that. But.. I guess not all of us are.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Honestly I don't understand why anyone would have a problem acknowledging that one of our own players had a fantastic game. Dak was amazing last night and frankly his outplaying the other QB was a big reason why the Cowboys won. Why does that bother some people? The protection was awful and the running game was a non-starter. Dak took matters into his own hands and lifted the team to a victory. You'd think fans of the Cowboys would be happy about that. But.. I guess not all of us are.
Because the reality is that there are more people who want to be right about their hatred for Dak then they want the Cowboys to win with him at the helm, and then they have the audacity to assert that there are more people who care about Dak over the team itself.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Because the reality is that there are more people who want to be right about their hatred for Dak then they want the Cowboys to win with him at the helm, and then they have the audacity to assert that there are more people who care about Dak over the team itself.
I tellya man it's exasperating and exhausting at times. It's like these people are openly rooting for the team to fail just so they can blame it on Dak. Makes zero sense.

Polkton31

Reaction score
The excuses never end.

Nah he can't see 2 high safeties at field level.
It wasn't an excuse. I merely pointed out that the camera angle was completely different than the angle Dak had.
Of course he could see the 2 high safeties at field level. What's your point? Do you want to argue the nuances of Cover, Cover 1, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, Zone, or Man. Perhaps we can just dump all the coverages into Man, Zone, Zone Match, or Man Match, and the strengths vs weaknesses of each type.
Just because the safeties started out 2 high, doesn't mean they will stay there at the snap. But, I have a sneaking suspicion you already know that and you're just arguing to promote a narrative.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Amazing? lol vs the 32nd psss D ? He had one TD via the air and we almost lost !
Amazing ? Think Brock Purdy v Dallas,
As I said Dak was okay - we won, onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.