This is why Amari wanted out

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Natural

Reaction score
It wasn't an excuse. I merely pointed out that the camera angle was completely different than the angle Dak had.
Of course he could see the 2 high safeties at field level. What's your point? Do you want to argue the nuances of Cover, Cover 1, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, Zone, or Man. Perhaps we can just dump all the coverages into Man, Zone, Zone Match, or Man Match, and the strengths vs weaknesses of each type.
Just because the safeties started out 2 high, doesn't mean they will stay there at the snap. But, I have a sneaking suspicion you already know that and you're just arguing to promote a narrative.
I have a ‘sneaking suspicion’ you don’t want to admit the QB simply missed the open guy, groupie.

Polkton31

Reaction score
I have a ‘sneaking suspicion’ you don’t want to admit the QB simply missed the open guy, groupie.
I had a different opinion than yours, so I must be a groupie. :facepalm: Nice deflection though. :thumbup:

Sure, Dak missed an open guy. Does that make you feel better? Now, name one QB who hasn't. Go ahead, I'll wait. :rolleyes:

The Natural

Reaction score
I had a different opinion than yours, so I must be a groupie. :facepalm: Nice deflection though. :thumbup:

Sure, Dak missed an open guy. Does that make you feel better? Now, name one QB who hasn't. Go ahead, I'll wait. :rolleyes:
If everybody does it why did you run in here with the cape on?

Polkton31

Reaction score
If everybody does it why did you run in here with the cape on?
:laugh: :lmao2: :lmao: Run in with a cape on? My initial post was in response to a camera view of the play in question, and I said, "If Dak was 18 feet tall, that would've been what he saw also. Now, bring the camera down to Dak's shoulder level and see what Dak was looking at."
Once again, nice deflection. :thumbup:

The Natural

Reaction score
:laugh: :lmao2: :lmao: Run in with a cape on? My initial post was in response to a camera view of the play in question, and I said, "If Dak was 18 feet tall, that would've been what he saw also. Now, bring the camera down to Dak's shoulder level and see what Dak was looking at."
Once again, nice deflection. :thumbup:
That’s enough from you pops. Save your unnecessary emojis and keep it moving.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It looked like Dak saw him immediately. Not sure Dak believed he could overthrow that LB that was in the passing lane.
That’s what I thought when I watched it but I think he was looking over to the left because right after the snap the LB and deep safety bolted to Gallups side as if Dak looked them off.

I remember seeing the play while watching the game and I didn’t see Fergie running free down the middle because Tyron got beat so quick the defender was on him and he ran and threw a semi catchable pass but the guy fell straight down.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is the NFL. The QB has to be able to make that throw. But it is just one play. Every QB is going to miss an open receiver. It happens all the time.

The bigger concern is how quickly Dak got flushed out of the pocket. The OL is just not playing well right now. Steele had no one to block and he turned to help Martin too late, then he whiffed. Martin is not having a great year and you can see there it does not look like he can get a good base when he is blocking. I wonder if his ankle is still bothering him or if he is afraid of reinjuring it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That is not as wide open as you think.

The middle linebacker is baiting that throw and James is coming hard over top.

Not an impossible throw but would need the proper touch/zip to fit in there.
Correct that saftey was not "Out of coverage" he had the angle on that all day..could it have been a tight window throw for sure but so can any throw into coverage.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Amari Cooper didn't want to leave Dallas, get that part straight. If Amari took the shot he would be in Dallas, but he didn't and Jerry got upset by that and traded him, the end.

basel90

Reaction score
OL is becoming an issue .. Not totally Dak's fault there and that ball was almost catchable by ferguson by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.