This is why Amari wanted out

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
OK....

SO Dak and Troy are the same level QB...it's only the team that is the difference?
nobody said that, Troy as good as he was needed protection to perform ...Dak had suspect at best Oline play last game not every game but last game it was not good...obviously Troy is a HOF QB Dak is not.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Aikman had stellar lines and clean a pocket. Dak is running for his life and yes has 2 improvise to make plays as a result.

Rayman70

Reaction score
His lack of vision of the field and his weak arm had a lot to do with that play. A QB with a stronger and more accurate arm would have delivered it to Fergy.
he missed him. He didn't see him. It happens. Lets dissect Lamar Jackson and how many easy throws like this he misses every game. Just 1 example is Lamar. Allen? He was awful last week. Does that mean Allen and Lamar are bad? It just means these guys are human. I will say this, if this presents itself again in a big game, Dak has to hit this. Especially in the playoff's.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nobody said that, Troy as good as he was needed protection to perform ...Dak had suspect at best Oline play last game not every game but last game it was not good...obviously Troy is a HOF QB Dak is not.
Okay. I mean when you say Troy and dak in the same sentence things can be construed. I'm sorry.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Help me remember the lions free agent that was signed and didn’t do squat. And then they still gave the qb more than dak
Was this before or after daks contract? I honestly don't know. Every subsequent one is more.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
If you watch the all 22 cam of almost any game you’ll see top tier QBs not seeing wide open receivers. They have a read progression but sometimes 300 pound d linemen get in the way and other times they just miss it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Rookie Dak was great, on time throws etc. But then again, he had a great line then. Ever since 2016, the line has been mediocre at times. Mix and matched, in flux. Tyron has been an issue, but at least this year, he's been basically decent.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If you watch the all 22 cam of almost any game you’ll see top tier QBs not seeing wide open receivers. They have a read progression but sometimes 300 pound d linemen get in the way and other times they just miss it.
THIS. we see it in every game with every QB. Daks mistakes get magnified.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
facts have no place in a Dak discussion.. not here

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah and what did he do his rookie year.. did he "Put the team on his shoulders!" no he lost every game but one
Yep! That was a pretty crappy year and team. Some say we just scrubbed the season from the get go.

It was something Dak didn't have to do.

Well..anyway..it's all in the past. These comparisons...can put us in the weeds. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.