Tom Brady Takes Jab at Cowboys' Dak Prescott After Week 1 Broadcasting Debut Announcement

Mikexike

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/tom-brady-dak-prescott-joke-fox-week-1-cowboys-browns

"Obviously, having the Cowboys on is a huge draw. As America’s Team, that’s gonna get a little hard for me to say that all the time, understanding that they were the competition for a long time. But in this new role, I know how important the Cowboys are to this network," Brady said.

"They got great storylines. Dak Prescott, let’s see if he can finally come through. Did that just slip out?”
Yet everyone is quick to say ITS a team game anytime it has anything to do with DAK. :lmao:

Tom clearly sees what most of us have seen.

BigD_95

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/tom-brady-dak-prescott-joke-fox-week-1-cowboys-browns

"Obviously, having the Cowboys on is a huge draw. As America’s Team, that’s gonna get a little hard for me to say that all the time, understanding that they were the competition for a long time. But in this new role, I know how important the Cowboys are to this network," Brady said.

"They got great storylines. Dak Prescott, let’s see if he can finally come through. Did that just slip out?”

well-deserved jab

Mikexike

Reaction score
I’m not sure how Prescott is supposed to prove anything in that game alone, but I can definitively say I’d be a lot more impressed if he wins that difficult matchup much more so than beating Brady’s 8-9 Bucs in the playoffs two years ago.
Prescott has a lot to prove, That vaulted Cleveland D got waxed by a rookie QB Stroud in the playoffs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
all jabs are well earned.Until he wins a big game that matters. We can expect this drama al year. At least we don't need to listen to Greg Olsen anymore.

75boyz

Reaction score
Because he knows like some of us that Quarterback in the NFL is the most important position in sports. That's why the best OL or WR or anyone on defense doesn't get 55-60 million dollars per year.
You said it bro.
Sticky it. Required CZ reading.

Every single snap of the offense is taken by the highest paid position.
He controls every single play that is called.

Even the more respected and beloved posters here TRY to minimize the QB position by doing the old "team" angle excuse so as to lessen how much a quarterback's play has on team success.

I'll listen to a point and then chime in accordingly when the blame game hot potato gets a little too extreme.

jmo

Mikexike

Reaction score
You said it bro.
Sticky it. Required CZ reading.

Every single snap of the offense is taken by the highest paid position.
He controls every single play that is called.

Even the more respected and beloved posters here TRY to minimize the QB position by doing the old "team" angle excuse so as to lessen how much a quarterback's play has on team success.

I'll listen to a point and then chime in accordingly when the blame game hot potato gets a little too extreme.

jmo
I don't get it, But yet its the best defense they have when it comes to our QB's flaws.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Is it remotely possible that Tom is still feeling the pinch of Dak getting the best of him in his last game? Naw, that couldn't be it . . .:grin:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

bUt kUrT wArNeR

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Yeah....that Retirement Party was a flop... Prescott didn't come through :lmao2: :lmao2:

Excellent point. Because of course, years from now, nobody will remember the 7 rings, 5 Super Bowl MVPs and unquestioned GOAT status.

Instead they'll be talking about how he "lost to Dak" in a wild card game when he was 45 years old.

The crap you guys fling against the wall to prop this loser Dak up is hilarious :facepalm:

GMO415

Reaction score

I like your content Bruh, but I want to punch your avatar in his face. Hahaha

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Coming from the standard Tom Brady placed on himself, definitely a jab. Tom considered every season which they did not win a Super Bowl a failure. Nobody can match the standard Brady set for himself.

Meanwhile, Dak considers the season a success if we make the playoffs
And some people are more than ok with that… thats why we still have fans paying for tickets and cheering on the stadium.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Wait till Cole Beasley gets a load of this freakin guy. Hate to he in his shoes right about now.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
This is what scares me.
The NFL loves storylines, and I don't put it past them to put the Cowboys in the Super Bowl and let them win it just for that reason.
It's possible but their hatred for Jerry could override that.

The NFL (entertainment industry) does like to put forth the outcomes that they feel is beneficial to society.
ex.
911....the Patriots
Hurricane Katrina....Saints