Trey Lance can develop into the next Jordan Love

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Come on man don’t do that lol. The guy got some wheels on him. Jimmy can’t see him in that regard. But between the head is gonna have to match his legs if he’s gonna make it. he's closer to a gorappolo trajectory than Love.
I hear you but he's going to have to do it with his arm and right now he's looking closer to Gorappolo than Love in that crucial part of his game.

Loso86

Reaction score
They have similar physical/athletic traits and arm talent. Lance really just needs reps. I'm not sure if winning 9 - 10 games and losing in the wild card round with Dak is the way to go.
As long as half the media and most of our fans have no say in the matter

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hear you but he's going to have to do it with his arm and right now he's looking closer to Gorappolo than Love in that crucial part of his game.
The Love thing is idiotic I don’t know why anyone would even do that to him. I’m with you he has a long way to go. But the guy can run. I’ll give him that. His improved in the second half.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They have similar physical/athletic traits and arm talent. Lance really just needs reps. I'm not sure if winning 9 - 10 games and losing in the wild card round with Dak is the way to go.
And winning 6 or 7 with Lance is the way?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Stans always conveniently forget Cooper Rush is 5 and 1 replacing Dak. Doesn't matter how they won the games the team doesn't fall apart without Dak Prescott
Haters forget it was the defense who won 4 out of those 5 credited wins for Cooper Rush.

pansophy

Reaction score
I think Trey needs more than reps. He needs the same kind of mechanical / footwork changes that Dak had to go through. Too many passes are low, high, and behind. Reps don't really fix that. He needs to make changes, and I don't watch us go through that process again. I'd rather to see what can do with Dak now that he is at the other end of that process and let Trey continue to develop in the background for a few more years.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lance needs to play and gain experience in real games. He has one more game then back to being the emergency QB. He can only develop so much taking reps in practice, he needs to be playing and he won’t get that in Dallas. Unless Jerry has some plan to let Dak walk, I’m not sure why Lance is here.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Lance needs to play and gain experience in real games. He has one more game then back to being the emergency QB. He can only develop so much taking reps in practice, he needs to be playing and he won’t get that in Dallas. Unless Jerry has some plan to let Dak walk, I’m not sure why Lance is here.
Jerrah isn't going to let Lance go after the improvement last night. He loves shiny toys

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ahhh, so now you are backpedaling?
STHU, go fight with someone else. I can't hate someone I don't know. Do you know Dak since you are so in love with him. And if you are talking about his game, he sucks when he is needed the most.