Manster68

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Trade him to Houston or Cleveland.

Lets see how he likes it there

NOOOO!

and give Philly high draft picks?

are you kidding me?

Leave him stuck in Philly and let his rot that team out with his cancer.

ravidubey

Reaction score
I am so rooting for Philadelphia to beat Washington Sunday Night! What a humiliating, no-excuses loss this would be for Washington!

Then, I hope TO comes back to play Dallas, and we beat them straight up in their own house-- another no-excuses slam dunk!

This division is a battle of blue-- Dallas vs. New York.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Dallas31 said:
Word Comes Down: Owens Suspended

He is the one who took the Eagles to the Super Bowl last year and who will win a Super Bowl this season.

The Iggles won't make it to the SB, much less win it.

It's tradition...

:trophy:

Dallas31

Reaction score
Silverstar said:
The Iggles won't make it to the SB, much less win it.

It's tradition...

:trophy:

But this time they aren't even going to sniff the usual NFC Title Game Loss.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
john clayton (you can take what you want on him) says he expects the eagles to suspend him for the rest of the year......

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Analogy was Bledsoe taking Key to task. There is no lack of who is running our offense. Drew Bledsoe.

Eagles are in shambles. We need to knock them out and get after home field advantage, Cuz we are right in the middle of this. Clearly

NorthDalal

Reaction score
Anyone who can find a sliver of blame for Donovan McNabb in this is an example of just how distorted viewpoints can become when anti-team classlessness becomes widespread.

T.O. is 100% to blame here. Donovan McNabb demonstrated the kind of restraint a true team leader must have.I have an even higher level of respect for him than I had before. Hopefully for him he'll play through his injury and get it fixed.

Hopefully he'll be traded to the Cowboys---but barring that impossibility. My hat is off to him for being a team guy.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
This is just posturing by the Eagles Front Office. The Eagles pass more than any team in the NFL. Their QB is playing through injury (supposedly) and they have absolutely zero running game. Who is gonna catch Mcnabb's lame ducks now? Unless they are ready to flush the rest of the season down the toilet, this will be a one game suspension at most.
I disagree that this is just posturing. I heard Ron Jaworski on WFAN radio in New York yesterday and he said that before the apology, Owens was likely going to be suspended by Andy Reid and possibly for the season. (and this was before the suspension was announced) He didn't say it would happen for sure but obviously he is close to the Eagles. I also think that this suspension could last awhile because I just feel that Reid has had enough. He brought Owens in reluctantly on the promise that he would not stir up trouble and that's all he's been doing since the off-season. McNabb is the leader of that team and Reid knows it. I think he may be willing to bite the the bullet on this season and hope for the best if it means he gets a cancer off the team for next year. I applaud Reid and the Eagles for this move. Owens picked the wrong organization to mess with as the Eagles take no B.S. from anyone. Good for them. Here's a final thought on this clown: imagine if the NFL made him stay traded to Baltimore and he was on that team with no QB to get him the ball. I can't imagine the mutiny he would have caused in that locker room. He should be thankful he has someone like McNabb throwing to him. Maybe Reid will give him his wish and trade him next year to the 1-6 Packers who are in rebuilding mode. Imagine him on a 4-12 team. What an a--clown!!

burmafrd

Reaction score
Restraint is when you don't take the head off of an official when he blows a big call.
When you have a problem like TO you stomp on it right away before it grows. McFlabb should have handled it the first time TO got into his face early this year; once he walked away it was all over. Reid is the same- he should have kept his heel on TO's neck from day one of this season- and he didn't. The Eagles wanted this guy and thye have to accept all the crap that goes with him.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
NorthDalal said:
Anyone who can find a sliver of blame for Donovan McNabb in this is an example of just how distorted viewpoints can become when anti-team classlessness becomes widespread.

T.O. is 100% to blame here. Donovan McNabb demonstrated the kind of restraint a true team leader must have.I have an even higher level of respect for him than I had before. Hopefully for him he'll play through his injury and get it fixed.

Hopefully he'll be traded to the Cowboys---but barring that impossibility. My hat is off to him for being a team guy.

I haradly consider playing for 3 weeks when you are VERY hurt restraint. If Mcnabb was using restraint and good judgement as a "good leader" should, he would have not been selfish and said give me the surgery so he could get fixed, recover, and come to try and salvage the season of his team with or w/o TO......I feel that TO would not be as disruptive had DM sat him down or knocked him down and told him "whats up." It is not a matter of "distorted viewpoints" but a matter of you have your opinion and I have mine, that is the purpose of this board, to share opinions based on factual information......I do see your point, I just dont agree, no disrespect meant...

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
remember TB did the same thing with Key a few years ago.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Philthy knew what they were getting and wanted him anyway. They deserve everything that comes with that thug. Class? HA! Class is getting TO, and putting up with all that crap, while at the same time screwing around with a guy with real class and real history with the team, Westbrook.

Dallas31

Reaction score
The Vikings are the one team that can handle him right now. Their team is in shambles. He would be a perfect fit in that messy organization. Team turmoil meets team cancer.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas31 said:
The Vikings are the one team that can handle him right now. Their team is in shambles. He would be a perfect fit in that messy organization. Team turmoil meets team cancer.

Exactly the opposite. This is the LAST thing the Vikings need right now - no brainer.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Key had a problem with Gruden, and it was NOT all one way. Very different then the crap TO is pulling.

Dallas31

Reaction score
McNabb should have had the surgery as soon as the problem became evident. The Eagles may or may not have stayed in the race for a playoff spot with him out, but at least he could have gotten healthy for a playoff run.

Instead he will play hurt all year, and not be at a level that will get anywhere if they make the playoffs anyway.

Even worse for them, they might not make it at all even with him playing each week.

This season is turning out to be fantastic as far as the Iggles are concerned.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
The vikings offense is a preview of what the eagles are going to be like without Owens.

They won't be able to pass the ball or run the ball.