Umpire was out of position

khiladi

Reaction score
That’s what I thought.

You got embarrassed and admittedly edited your post.

You got hurt because your whole “assumption” argument got flipped back on you.

You went into hysterics lying about what I said.

Now you can’t answer a simple question because you know you’re a mental midget that’s about to be check-mated.

Was it a lie that you said the following?

4. Even then, the ref allows Biadasz to move the ball up in an effort to expedite the play.

Yes or no?

You made specific points about the spotting of the ball by Biadasz and the ref. I showed you the visual evidence in the photo sequence. You went back and edited your posts so you didn’t have to deal with it.

Show me where I made SPECIFIC POINTS, plural, about the SPOTTING of the ball by Biadasz and that I went back and edited those posts well last the expiry limit of editing?

You claimed there was no evidence regarding the Rams game and the freakin GIF was in the original post.

Show me where I claimed there was NO evidence in the Rams game?

You mind-blowingly claim I’m making assumptions and yet your entire premise is based on “there’s no way the ref can see!!”

Show me where the ref was when Dak slid to demonstrate he could have seen..

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah, I did say #4. What’s the issue.

What’s the issue is a question. So you basically are saying the ref can AND DID spot the ball inaccurately to ‘expedite the snap’, though it actually took time off the clock, meaning he can spot it where he wants, even if it means burning time off the clock?

And the replay official can’t overturn it in the last two minutes, because the ref can spot it wherever he wants?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What’s the issue is a question. So you basically are saying the ref can spot the ball inaccurately to ‘expedite the game’, meaning he can spot it where he wants?

Can the ref adjust the spot of the ball?

Yes or no?

khiladi

Reaction score
That’s what I thought.

You got embarrassed and admittedly edited your post.

You got hurt because your whole “assumption” argument got flipped back on you.

You went into hysterics lying about what I said.

Now you can’t answer a simple question because you know you’re a mental midget that’s about to be check-mated.

Was it a lie that you said the following?

4. Even then, the ref allows Biadasz to move the ball up in an effort to expedite the play.

Yes or no?

You made specific points about the spotting of the ball by Biadasz and the ref. I showed you the visual evidence in the photo sequence. You went back and edited your posts so you didn’t have to deal with it.

Show me where I made SPECIFIC POINTS, plural, about the SPOTTING of the ball by Biadasz and that I went back and edited those posts well last the expiry limit of editing?

You claimed there was no evidence regarding the Rams game and the freakin GIF was in the original post.

Show me where I claimed there was NO evidence in the Rams game?

You mind-blowingly claim I’m making assumptions and yet your entire premise is based on “there’s no way the ref can see!!”

Show me where the ref was when Dak slid to demonstrate he could have seen..

khiladi

Reaction score

Yes or no?

Can the ref adjust the spot of the ball to ‘expedite the snap’ even if it’s an inaccurate spot?

Yes or No

Can the ref just make up a spot when he’s not in position to even make a judgment call since he’s 25 feet away and the spot can’t be reviewed even within 2 minutes, because he wants to ‘expedite the snap’ even though he ends up burning time off the clock, the very opposite of expediting the snap?

Yes or No

RaZon

Reaction score
Everything about that final possession sucked. Time to close the book and move on.

Hell, we got lucky Bosa got hurt. Real lucky they were without Raheem Mostert their stud RB.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Can the ref adjust the spot of the ball to ‘expedite the snap’ even if it’s an inaccurate spot?

Yes or No

Can the ref just make up a spot when he’s not in position to even make a judgment call since he’s 25 feet away and the spot can’t be reviewed even within 2 minutes, because he wants to ‘expedite the snap’ even though he ends up burning time off the clock, the very opposite of expediting the snap?

Yes or No

Why won’t you answer the simple question?

What are you afraid of?

khiladi

Reaction score

Yes or no?

This is my favorite part:

1. Romo said the empire only had to touch the ball before the snap. This is correct. In fact @DOUBLE WING provided a GIF from the Cowboys-Rams game from the past showing how a touch is sufficient.

2. If you go to around 50 seconds, what actually screwed the Cowboys was the ref re-spotting the ball, only to place it back where Biadasz had already set it. It’s that DELAY which looks like it caused the time to run out.

SO THE REF COMPLETELY BOTCHED IT.

Notice the highlights and all caps. Only a complete ignoramus would argue the ref didn’t completely botch the play after being out of position by 25 yards, crashing into the QB and OL, reshuffling the ball twice, the final spot being even more inaccurate, because he can ‘spot it where he deems fit’. Why would I even answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to a completely irrelevant question.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
1. Oh yeah, it was my primary point, when my very first post centered around the GIF and didn’t mention this secondary point at all. And what I actually said which you responded to was:

I was speaking purely about the delay caused by the ref shuffling the ball. And then you made a spot about distance. In fact, you actually tried saying the second spot was because the Biadasz knocked the ref there, so he placed it down at the 24, which is not even what happened.

Now you are basically trying to argue the ref adjusted the spot the second time, but that made the spot less accurate.

and I responded with the following:

It’s you that kept talking about accuracy in spotting, not me. All I was talking about was the ref was in no position to determine the accuracy of the spot considering his position.

I know and YOU KNOW VErY WELL you are relying on this secondary point, which doesn’t even help your point anyways, because you know how wrong you are regarding the actual issue, you just trying to save face..

2. I asked you where the ref is in the image when Dak aren’t down. Not you claiming “facts” that are based on evidence like “complete madness”.

Luuuuuuulz, you’re flat out are lying.

Are you really claiming you didn’t say “Biadasz spot was more accurate?”

That is what you went back and changed.

Tell me you’ve got a shred of intellectual honesty.

Pathetic.

khiladi

Reaction score
Luuuuuuulz, you’re flat out are lying.

Are you really claiming you didn’t say “Biadasz spot was more accurate?”

That is what you went back and changed.

Tell me you’ve got a shred of intellectual honesty.

Pathetic.

Yes, we already affirmed that I rectified that point, which was secondary and way later in the thread. Show me where I am lying? Show me from your posts where you quoted me that I’m lying..

khiladi

Reaction score
No you don’t you little one…

Yes or no.

Sack up.

Show me where I am lying..

I never said refs can’t adjust the spot, not once.

You, on the other hand, said the ref can basically adjust the ball wherever he seems fit. I brought the quote.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes, we already affirmed that I rectified that point, which was secondary and way later in the thread. Show me where I am lying? Show me from your posts where you quoted me that I’m lying..
Is rectified the verb form of rectum? Asking for a friend!!!!

J_Allen

Reaction score
That's the same ref who caused us a delay of game penalty after the fake punt.

Why was he even on this crew?

khiladi

Reaction score
What are you talking about?

Where Biadasz originally set the ball to where the ref spotted it was was at least 1 to 1.5’ difference.

AND, I would add the ref actually allowed the Cowboys a very favorable spot.
Look at where Dak’s knee is at apx. the 26-yard line.

Remember, when you slide feet first you are giving up on the play. You do not need to be touched down. It’s where your knee goes down first and where the ball is when it does.

Biadasz tried spotting the ball at the 23.5 yard line. The ref tried putting it at the 24.5 yard line but was pushed out the way under Biadasz and he let it go at about the 24 yard line.

I basically said the ref screwed the Cowboys by shuffling the ball and the ref ended up placing the ball where Biadasz originally put it. That point was completely irrelevant other than it was meant to demonstrate how the ref wasted the time off the clock.

You then wrote a thesis as quoted above telling us the exact measurements as done by a ref basically 25 yards away to refute the point that the ref placed the ball back to the exact same spot Biadasz placed it originally. In fact, you added that the ref gave the Cowboys a favorable spot in the end but then you said the ref spotted it at the 24 in the end because the Center hit him.

In reality, you are wrong in both statements.

1. The spot wasn’t favorable, because it burned time off the clock.
2. The spot wasn’t favorable, because the original spot by the ref was closer to Dak being down than the last spot.
3. Then you claimed Biadasz hit the ref forcing the last spot, which never happened.

And I then responded

So tell me how that ref determined that was spot the ball should have been placed from where he was running from?

‘Generous’ spot makes no difference when you require a Hail Mary on one last play. The issue of time, meaning that re-setting the ball positioning, was the difference. There is no generous spot in this. It was a ref who ran from like 20 yards away and whose view was blocked off by all the linemen that ‘determined’ that 12 extra inches was the right position of the ball.

How exactly he determine that, in that context, right after colliding with Dak and tripping over feet, with no ref discussion, one can only wonder..

the whole contention was that the spot to that degree was meaningless in this context, because the main issue was getting the snap off, which you even said out the other side of your mouth through the words “EXPEDITE” the play.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Show me where I am lying..

I never said refs can’t adjust the spot, not once.

You, on the other hand, said the ref can basically adjust the ball wherever he seems fit. I brought the quote.

Perfect.

You gave up the ghost.

What do you think a ref is doing when he adjusts the spot of the ball, smh? Thanks for quoting me because it’s 100% accurate.

1. Biadasz located the spot of the ball incorrectly
  2. I showed photo evidence of that; you have since tried to pivot and demur
  3. The ref adjusted the spot of the ball accordingly which you just now, pushed in a corner, are acknowledging is correct
  4. The action of the ref having to relocate the ball caused the clock to expire
What you’re really wanting to argue is that the ref should just have trusted Biadasz’ spot (which was shown to be wrong) and he should have just “touched the ball” in reference to what Romo said out of context. You even laughably point to the Rams example as proof the ref is only supposed to touch the ball as if he’s not allowed to adjust it if necessary.

Last edited: