Week one and Dak Prescott

Verdict

Reaction score
When was Romo making 40 mill a year on a team that needs players? Dak knows the more he makes the less we can pay others. A single dude really needs 40mil a year, ah.....why?

What do ya do with 40 milllion dolllars?
I don’t know but you could buy a lot of hookers and blow for that kind of money, and I don’t do hookers or blow. Lol.

RaZon

Reaction score
I don’t know but you could buy a lot of hookers and blow for that kind of money, and I don’t do hookers or blow. Lol.

Well if ya need 40 mill a year for hookers and blow you are doing something wrong.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well if ya need 40 mill a year for hookers and blow you are doing something wrong.

or your living life to the fullest..its going to be a short life but man are you maxing out some highs.

CWR

Reaction score
Well he out played THE GOAT tonight, which shocked me. Actually I saw nothing that looked like a guy who went thru what he did. He looked great!

So will his week one match up with Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Allen? Which is where most wanna put him, yep, among the elite.

Let's hold off on too much praise until we see what the other stud QB's put up.

As of right now he is numero uno, no doubt about it.

Hes gonna lead the league in passing yards this year. KM content to air it out. I think we will be more balanced when possible, but we throwing the hell out of the ball, and can't no one stop us.

RaZon

Reaction score
Hes gonna lead the league in passing yards this year. KM content to air it out. I think we will be more balanced when possible, but we throwing the hell out of the ball, and can't no one stop us.

Barring injury I can see that, wouldn't shock me at all. 35/10 4900yards 107 passer rating....hmmmm?

Reactions: CWR

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So why any hesitation at all since the next guy up MUST make ,more? What was Jerry thinking, apparently he had no choice. I would have pay ya 30 take it or adios.
And that's why you aren't a GM or owner in the NFL

KB1122

Reaction score
The good: One of the better games he has played against a good team.
The bad: 400 yards on 60 passes isn't that great (not all his fault). less than 7 y/a (6.9). We won't win a lot with those stats. And in the end we lost.

RaZon

Reaction score
You mean Hall of Famer Jerry Jones, with 3 Superbowls.

Yea I'm sure we all know more
You mean Hall of Famer Jerry Jones, with 3 Superbowls.

Yea I'm sure we all know more

Like most of us here I will watch Thursday, three games on Sunday and MNF, I seriously doubt Jerry cares about any of that but our next opponet.

When it comes to NFL history I do doubt most these owners can hang with any serious football fan.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Yes he is but.....why in the hell is he STILL doing TV commercials, how much $$$$ does this guy need?

This take is un-American. You know good and well here in the States, you make AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN, WHILE YOU CAN!! Who raised you?

RaZon

Reaction score
This take is un-American. You know good and well here in the States, you make AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN, WHILE YOU CAN!! Who raised you?

Cool, so why are we reading about how Zeke isn't worth his $$$$$? You are trying to compare a team sport to Americans? How many play pro sports?

As long as Dak makes his $ nothing else matters, right? Bottom line...me me and me.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Do you make an amount custom made for just you? I sold insurance, I got 37% on the sell then 15% renewals. Nothing personal about it. When your pay is personal is what I'm talking about. Look at Zeke is he really worth all that $$$, hell no he isn't. And while Dak is good he isn't better than 4/5 better than him who make less.

Dak is a single guy, how can ya justify 40 mill a year? Why does this guy need that kind of $$$$$. THEN....all that endorsement $$$$$$, wow!

And unless your pay is designed especially for you it doesn't effect your biz, since anyone doing that job makes the same. Some jobs pay for what a job calls for, a chef making more than a waitress.
its the market....the NFL QB market is at the level that he is....and he is considered a top 10 QB and that's the current pay range for a top 10 QB....you can't question why he gets paid 40M....because that's the market value....Allen got more and there are several other guys who are coming up and they are going to blow the QB market wide open. its been that way for a long while now...

and nobody needs those kind of dollars....but there is a lot of people who make those type of dollars...its called free market economics......

so not sure what your gripe is, you seem just unhappy about players making a lot of money....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
When his need for $$$$ effects my Cowboys, yep....my/our business.

Look at Zeke, all that $$$$$ and he simply isn;t worth it.
why is it your business? its none of your business.....yeah you can have comments, everyone does, but its none of your business. if you unhappy, then go cheer for another team. its a choice....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn't Tom beat Dak?

This is all about the QB not winning/losing.

Terry Bradshaw 4 SB wins, Dan Marino 0.....Marino by far the better QB.
I don’t think Marino was better than Bradshaw. But I totally understand your point