Twitter: Werder Tweet: Garrett expected to be fired (no official word yet)

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
My guess is Ed’s source was Stephen. Don’t see ESPN running this unless it’s a high level source like SJ.
Agree. Either Stephen or Jerry. Remember, Jerry told Ed Werder the "500 coaches could coach the Dallas Cowboys" comment in 1994. They clearly trust Ed. NO WAY ESPN runs this story across the bottom on their screen and all over SportsCenter without some trusted source.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Eh, if Garrett was still the coach Jerry or Stephen would have refuted the report by now. The wrong Leslie tweet was refuted within minutes.

Eh, I don’t know....Jerry likes to be tucked into bed by 9:30 PM. He was asleep when all of this happened. He might have a heart attack when he wakes up and sees all this news and will rush to The Star to defend his stepson.

bysbox1

Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind that this is legit. Werder heard this directly from Frick and Frack. He wouldn't have his neck on the chopping block like this if he didn't. He was just on ESPN going through all of this.

I been waiting for this day since 2007 when Garrett walked in here as OC. I'm not happy about the player talent that has been wasted over the past 12 years, but at least it's finally done.

Now here's hoping Jerry does not repeat the same mistake twice and hire another "Garrett" like coach.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I been waiting for this day since 2007 when Garrett walked in here as OC. I'm not happy about the player talent that has been wasted over the past 12 years, but at least it's finally done.

Now here's hoping Jerry does not repeat the same mistake twice and hire another "Garrett" like coach.

Here's wishing we would all stop the madness, as Troy made the case we should, and universally and without exception hold accountable the single person most consistently associated with losing teams over these 30-ish years...

2020-01-02_2313.png