What does everyone do for a living?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
No telling but you would have been the wiser for it. :)
Maybe.

But at least he'd have come home with something more interesting to talk about than lobster tacos. ;)

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Maybe.

But at least he'd have come home with something more interesting to talk about than lobster tacos. ;)

I doubt it. No offense to Ad, but lobster tacos seem pretty darn fascinating.

Reaction score
Communications/avionics tech for a "unspecified" government contractor that builds helicopters...

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
College student working towards a B.S. in Computer Science/Information Systems=computer geek.

To get there I am working at Target as a Dept. Manager.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Entreprenuer.

Syndicated radio program

Concert promoter

Ministry founder

NEW ONE - Record distributor. Probably up and running within the next two months. Hopefully.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Not according to Snoop and Ice T

Pimpin ain't easy :money:

thats because they high all the time, just the ladie some tequila and BAM!!!!!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/hitit.gif

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
jacs said:
Pimpin aint a job buddy :beer2:

Maybe it's not A job, but it's MY job. :cool: :D(pretend like the grinning smilie has diamonds in his teef)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Maybe.

I love lobster pizza or shrimp pizza, but now I need to find out about this lobster taco delicacy you speak of. Your hubby sounds like my kind of guy of course in a none homosexual way, not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I work as a communications manager (handle publicity) for a large agricultural museum.

At heart, though, I'm a writer. I was a sports writer/editor for several years and still dabble in it, doing freelance stuff for area newspapers and magazines.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
MRI Technologist for last 5 years...CT Technologist for 10 years before that and Radiologic Technologist 3 years before that.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
I love lobster pizza or shrimp pizza, but now I need to find out about this lobster taco delicacy you speak of. Your hubby sounds like my kind of guy of course in a none homosexual way, not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)
Ad, apparently lobster tacos served hot are the Dallas specialty of some big hotel and its famous chef located near the convention center.

I'm allergic to lobster and wouldn't dare try compete with any famous chef, so he can forget about getting any more of those tacos til the next Big D training.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Entreprenuer.

Syndicated radio program

Concert promoter

Ministry founder

NEW ONE - Record distributor. Probably up and running within the next two months. Hopefully.

Yeah, I'm hopeful for ya too :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I'm a moderator at CowboysZone. :)

The pay is lousy, the benefits worse, the hours atrocious... but that's all offset by having to deal with some really annoying members. :D

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Jr. High football and soccer coach and history teacher (coached HS football for 10 years - like my free time too much). I run two websites that are movie/entertainment based (move news, interview, reviews - nothing obscene!). The latter has gotten to a point where I may could do it full time.