What really concerns me about Dak

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And some guys fold like a house of cards. Prima dona receivers and others.
I had a MLB leave my program one year. He moved to a rival team when we played them a few month later, my QB and RB pointed at him before the first play. We ran for about 80 yards and a TD. Went on to win 70-7. I almost felt bad for the kid. Lol!!!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a MLB leave my program one year. He moved to a rival team when we played them a few month later, my QB and RB pointed at him before the first play. We ran for about 80 yards and a TD. Went on to win 70-7. I almost felt bad for the kid. Lol!!!
Ouch. Why the heck did he leave? Wanted to be MLB1?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Who is there to save daks *** when he stalls it!

Don't worry buttercup, we'll find a safe place for you........

6634735700b-49q61d.jpg

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
That's one thing Dak has done, win

It was 80 and sunny down here yesterday. Sat on my butt and watched football for 12 hours. Baylor game was great.

Jealous. With the wind chill here it's been in the teens. No es bueno

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I can see your point.
But isn’t that the case with Luck, Wentz, Goff ect. These guys have short yardage offenses. Heck people keep posting passing charts lately and Daks looks the same as every other QB in the league.

Not many guys sling the ball downfield anymore.

Maybe this is why QB ratings are up this generation over Aikman days.....but this applies to everyone not just Dak.
I think he needs to find the middle ground though. He doesn't need to turn into Ken Stabler. He does need to open it up a little though. Balance and keeping the D guessing is key. You have to take your shots and attack the whole field at times.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He doesn't play better he plays the same. And its pathetic.

Oh c’mon soup kitchen, what’s pathetic is 50,000 different ways and threads to cry about Dak not being Elite, he’s Average, the scheme is garbage, the o-line is in shambles, get over it peep holes..

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh the denial desperation response. Classic!
Dude you're the one in premature panic, crying about things that haven't happened yet. You started a thread about not wanting to make the playoffs because, you were too scared we would lose. Aikman has flip-flopped on what he says about Dak a few times ""I love Dak,'' Aikman tells me. "I will say positive things about him and his future because I believe in him and I believe in his commitment to winning.'' Bulletin Board material.....boo hoo hoo

Dak's not as bad as many here believe, but he's also not as good as a few others will argue either. The playoffs will go as we go as a team, not just Dak. Can Dak make plays when he has to, will the OL hold up, can we minimize penalties, can the defense get stops when they have to, can we run effectively, can we pressure the QB consistently, can we work out our RZ problems, etc?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
What really concerns me about him is how most criticism seems to not motivate him or even up his level of play week to week.

... motivational factor.

I am willing to go as far as saying a new coach or QB coach wont even help this guy. Some are born to be a QB and some are not.

I want to see him making quicker decisions and let the ball rip, but with feet well positioned and not sailing , either to the receiver or out of bounds. Avoid unnecessay sacks and using timely short runs

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Dude you're the one in premature panic, crying about things that haven't happened yet. You started a thread about not wanting to make the playoffs because, you were too scared we would lose. Aikman has flip-flopped on what he says about Dak a few times ""I love Dak,'' Aikman tells me. "I will say positive things about him and his future because I believe in him and I believe in his commitment to winning.'' Bulletin Board material.....boo hoo hoo

Dak's not as bad as many here believe, but he's also not as good as a few others will argue either. The playoffs will go as we go as a team, not just Dak. Can Dak make plays when he has to, will the OL hold up, can we minimize penalties, can the defense get stops when they have to, can we run effectively, can we pressure the QB consistently, can we work out our RZ problems, etc?

So will you be here defending dak if he bombs it in two weeks or will you take a road trip by way Texas route 635 on out of town?

Just curious!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I want to see him making quicker decisions and let the ball rip, but with feet well positioned and not sailing , either to the receiver or out of bounds. Avoid unnecessay sacks and using timely short runs

See the problem with dak is that he doesnt do those things naturally and I dont believe he will ever feel comfortable doing that in many football situation.

Dak doesnt have pure QB skills in him and I dont believe he is as coachable as many believe.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
So will you be here defending dak if he bombs it in two weeks or will you take a road trip by way Texas route 635 on out of town?

Just curious!
Maybe you're more cut out to being a bandwagon fan, just hop on a different one every year that way your team will always win.
How will you react when we win, just curious? Will you even root for the Cowboys to win, just curious? Will you complain and whine and say we should have lost because of whatever excuse makes you sleep better at night?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
See the problem with dak is that he doesnt do those things naturally and I dont believe he will ever feel comfortable doing that in many football situation.

Dak doesnt have pure QB skills in him and I dont believe he is as coachable as many believe.

How many QB's have you scouted? I'd like a list of all the names of QB that were found because of you. Go ahead.