What to do at the QB position

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak had anything to do with the departure of Dez, then he shot himself in the foot. There is clearly no red zone threat now with Witten and Dez gone. Having few WRs in the off season to work with is also taking its toll now. I dont think Dak is a bad QB, he can clearly throw a deep ball, he is accurate for the most part. He stormed in to the league and then league adjusted to him. However our coaches dont have the word "adjustment" in their dictionary. That is another cause of Dak not doing well.

For Dak to take the next step, he needs to be coached up. I am not talking about having Kellen Moore, a QB coach who could not beat Dak out in competition and retired. Back up QBs who could not make the starting team are now coaching this team, just because they have coaching in their blood. Such is Jerry's logic. The problem lies with the foundation of this club and the logic they follow.

I don’t know if Moore is a good QB coach or not - realistically none of us do, or can know - but your argument against him is nonsense. It has never been a requirement for a successful NFL QB coach to have been a successful NFL QB. Far and away most NFL QB coaches never even played QB in the NFL at all, and of the few that did none were quality players.

waldoputty

Reaction score
"as the PUTTY JUICE slowly drips down from @dallasdave 's brain ,where WALDO insists it's being applied directly thru the hole in Dave's head pleases him greatly, Dave lovingly hangs his POM-POM'S that the PUTTY had constructed from 3 dozen living wall rats having their noses all super glued together fashioning a 3-d shrieking squirming orb of confirmed PUTTY POWER,a special gift significantly expressing the love held for each other, ,,he don's his Chinese Communist flag bath robe & silently stands by the entrance to the showers area, waiting for his master lord PUTTY to apply his next direct injection of the juice,,, the precious glorious Putty juice"

*yes ,you may envision this picture as bizarrely twisted in your minds eye just as it was written*o_O

dd is having a field day with melon. wonder how long poor melon can last as dd delivers volley after volley and mirror is laughing at various inadequacies of his 'twin' :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You stick to illogical posts - that’s your calling

You wanna do a CZ poll on his worth. Let’s do a sig bet

I bet you a overwhelming majority of people do not believe he’s worth a first.
they are above your pay grade I guess

doesn't matter what a bunch of whining quitters think

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
they are above your pay grade I guess

doesn't matter what a bunch of whining quitters think

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep
And I’m above your pay grade.

You’re whining cause the world is turning on Dak and you cant accept.
Btw remember you came at me first. Instead of personal attacks you should have done what I did and said “ I gotta disagree with you on this one”.

Wanna do a sig bet?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I don’t know if Moore is a good QB coach or not - realistically none of us do, or can know - but your argument against him is nonsense. It has never been a requirement for a successful NFL QB coach to have been a successful NFL QB. Far and away most NFL QB coaches never even played QB in the NFL at all, and of the few that did none were quality players.
True, there can be coaches who aren't former all pros but they need to have some legitimacy.

If its Romo who becomes QB coach, a player can say hey, this guy by his own admission worked himself into being an all pro player. I saw him perform. I can learn from him. Legitimate.
Moore - not so much

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

Btw remember you came at me first. Instead of personal attacks you should have done what I did and said “ I gotta disagree with you on this one”.
Don't back down .....you dropped the 6 mocking emojis

ps- grown man using emojis.....lol

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Should the ineffective game play from the Q.B. position continue,,,that definitely needs to be considered.
It may seem cruel but when you reach a decision about a players performance (as I have with Dak), you have to go a different direction. Every step you take down the wrong path takes you that much further from your destination. Its the only fair thing for the organization and the player even though it may not seem that way at the time.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

Wanna do a sig bet?
Oh no the putty gang is gonna come for me......yikes

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I love emojis. They da bomb G

Wanna do a sig bet on a Dak poll. Don’t back down
I don't even turn on sigs but you can post this

DpG58aZV4AASsM1.jpg:large