Reaction score
I don't even turn on sigs but you can post this

DpG58aZV4AASsM1.jpg:large
Trash Dink and dunk stats.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Sig bet sig bet.

Come on let’s do one on Daks Worth. I’m sure everyone will agree w you. Boom 6 emojis for ya
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
He is not getting traded because our FO isn't as stupid as the masses here at CZ so it is a moot point

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
dd is having a field day with melon. wonder how long poor melon can last as dd delivers volley after volley and mirror is laughing at various inadequacies of his 'twin' :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yer just happy that yer' only getting yer' head stuffed in the toilet bowl water half as much as you used to enjoy, as DD IS NOW GETTING HIS SHARE OF YER' FORMER ALLOTMENT:lmao2:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True, there can be coaches who aren't former all pros but they need to have some legitimacy.

If its Romo who becomes QB coach, a player can say hey, this guy by his own admission worked himself into being an all pro player. I saw him perform. I can learn from him. Legitimate.
Moore - not so much

I understand your point, but how many All Pro QBs do you think there are or that have ever been that are QB coaches in the NFL. History undeniably shows that being a top QB in the NFL is not a requirent to being a top QB coach, or even a QB coach at all. Ocassionally there are QB coaches that weren’t even QBs in college, much less the NFL. Often it’s the Kellen Moore type player that becomes a good coach because he didn’t have the elite physical skills to rely on so he had to make his way by learning and understanding the game better than others.

Big_D

Reaction score
He is not getting traded because our FO isn't as stupid as the masses here at CZ so it is a moot point

But they'll probably be stupid enough to give him a long term deal and pretend everything will be OK. That's what they do. This guy isn't worth the money and those numbers you posted aren't even close. 1500 yards passing, 28 TDs the rest is crap. That's a 28 TD difference in 37 starts and you're trying to make it sound good. lol

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
But they'll probably be stupid enough to give him a long term deal and pretend everything will be OK. That's what they do. This guy isn't worth the money and those numbers you posted aren't even close. 1500 yards passing, 28 TDs the rest is crap. That's a 28 TD difference in 37 starts and you're trying to make it sound good. lol
Thank you sir
:hammer:

Batman1980

Reaction score
Again, I trust what I've seen since the Atlanta game, Tony Romo and Troy Aikman more than I trust anyone else. Dak was a very good to above average QB till he was broken in that game and just hasn't recovered. His mechanics are broken and he gets way too jittery when pressured.