1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Mahomes
5. Wilson
6. Rivers
7. Luck
8. Ryan
9.(Maybe Dak) Few others I lump together around here. Wentz/Goff/Watson/Newton/Roethlisberger/Stafford
Then everyone else.
I think you got this list right...

Johnny23

Reaction score
I am glad you had the patience and time to dig out the facts.....I just run out of patience with these Dak Lovers...I am sure Nav22 is somewhere spinning things to make a case for his delusion and his man crush on Dak
I just can't take the he just wins stuff. I just want the whole picture like when I bring up the fact he's got a losing record verse winning/playoff teams for his entire career college and pro. It's completely ignored and I am just damn sick of it.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Ernie Zampese learned it from Don Coryell when he was OC for the chargers dude

Well, I think I said that in the post you reference here correct? I mean, I literally said that Zampese was OC for the Chargers for like 4 years in that post but it was in name only.

Either way, what is your point? Zampese's offense is not the same as Air Coryell, just as I have explained in my earlier post. Though they are both vertical thread passing schemes, they are not the same and I don't care who says they are. Different personnel packages, different principles associated with how and what is key. It's fine, it just is what it is.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I just can't take the he just wins stuff. I just want the whole picture like when I bring up the fact he's got a losing record verse winning/playoff teams for his entire career college and pro. It's completely ignored and I am just damn sick of it.
exactly....like I said, the Dak lovers spin spin spin..

like when theybrought up the winning record thing they keep pounding on and showed them with facts, stats that Dak's record without Zeke performing at high level is horrible, they tried to laugh it off as me saying Zeke is running us to victory. so I gave credit to the whole team and they balked...then they said Dak has highest number of 4th quarter comeback, so I said then he put us in a bad position for 3.5 quarters...they said, well it was the offense playing bad, bad OC, bad scheme, etc....so comeback credits go to Dak, but losing credits go to everybody else....the dak lover crowd is just to funny and too in-love.....not sure why

as they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink....all the facts have been presented, its clear as blue sky, yet they dismiss what doesn't fit their narrative and pick a few things to make their case.....

Nav22

Reaction score
so he gets all the credit for the wins?

and what front running stats? oh, the ratings thing...when he passed for 190 yards and had a rating of 104 or something...woohoo......

he has been an average passer in a league that boasted 13 4000 yard passers.....
You could either be a man and admit you were dead wrong, or you could keep embarrassing yourself. I see you’ve chosen the latter.

You tried to say it makes no difference how Dak plays. Our success rides solely on Zeke’s performance, right????

That’s what YOU said. You were WRONG.

23-1 when Dak’s passer rating is 100+.

9-15 when Dak’s passer rating is below 100.

LOL “4,000 yards”... I guess this is what happens when uneducated people try to use stats to prove a point.

“What do efficiency mean?”

“What do yards/attempt mean?”

You’ve already seen how important Dak’s passer rating is to their team success, so why are you concerned with his pass yards? Because you don’t like Dak for other reasons altogether and you’re struggling for an on-field reason now?

Are you remedial? You know the Cowboys are a run-first offense, right? 7.4 yards/attempt is nothing to sneeze at, so if he had the same # of attempts as the other 4,000 yard passers, he’d have easily reached that total.

LOLLLL he finished with 3,885 pass yards, Russell Wilson finished with 3,448. Go ahead and tell us that Wilson sucks because he didn’t reach 4,000, clown.
:lmao2:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You could either be a man and admit you were dead wrong, or you could keep embarrassing yourself. I see you’ve chosen the latter.

You tried to say it makes no difference how Dak plays. Our success rides solely on Zeke’s performance, right????

That’s what YOU said. You were WRONG.

23-1 when Dak’s passer rating is 100+.

9-15 when Dak’s passer rating is below 100.

LOL “4,000 yards”... I guess this is what happens when uneducated people try to use stats to prove a point.

“What do yards/attempt mean?”

You’ve already seen how important Dak’s passer rating is to their team success, so why are you concerned with his pass yards? Because you don’t like Dak for other reasons altogether and you’re struggling for an on-field reason now?

Are you remedial? You know the Cowboys are a run-first offense, right? 7.4 yards/attempt is nothing to sneeze at, so if he had the same # of attempts as the other 4,000 yard passers, he’d have easily reached that total.

LOLLLL he finished with 3,885 pass yards, Russell Wilson finished with 3,448. Go ahead and tell us that Wilson sucks because he didn’t reach 4,000, clown.
:lmao2:
aahhhh, I ask you to do the same...... so many on this thread and other threads have presented you with nothing but pure facts, which you so willingly have chosen to ignore....like I said, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink....you have to be willing to accept facts else live in a delusional world...your choice. seemingly you have chosen yours

and here you go again, compare Dak to Russell....which is not the comparison here, but suits your argument. to make your delusion seem more real.... Russell has a superbowl ring...this comparison is not fair to Dak...(I am trying to help you here).

13 QBs had over 4000 yards passing last year..... two had over 5000. dak was middle of the pack with all of his 3885 yards....so not sure what you are trying to accomplish presenting that number....and further more...comparing teams total passing (for those teams that switched QBs due to injury or other reasons)...dallas was 23rd.....so presenting a number without context showing his total is meaningless.... 50 years ago, 3800 would have led the league...so I guess if you are comparing him to QBs from 50 years ago you would be right...

the question has been where does he rank among his peers...clearly he ranks in the middle of the pack no matter how you look at it... yes, 3885 yards is middle of the pack....15...... you keep trying to prove to everyone Dak is good....but that's not the question....Where does he rank among his peers? I am not sure why you have problem understanding the question or following any logic

btw, since you keep mentioning passer rating.....guess what...his passer rating ranks him 15th among those who had any significant start....yes, he ranks below Russell Wilson....

so again, a number onto its own without compare and context is totally meaningless and is meant for the fools.....

for example, I will give you a 100 for your line of reasoning in this thread...except its 100 out of 10,000

btw, did you know you can pass for 120 yards and have a 130 passer rating? would that impress you? the answer will be quite telling given you keep harping on passer rating.....

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Specifically.

1.?
2.?
3.?
4.?
5.?
6.?
7.?
8.?
9.?
10.?

Where do you slot him and who above and below?

And if he’s outside the top ten by all means show your work as well.

“Top ten” , “Top fifteen” etc are abstract concepts without people occupying the spots. So what say you?

He is the number 1 quarterback on our roster and it's not even close. Next thread. *Mic Drop*

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak is an underappreciated player in the offseason, even more so when he's about to cost the team a good size of money. He's only appreciated the weeks he makes a difference in a game. It's a week to week love-hate ordeal. I think I appreciate him more than most do at CZ. I think he's been above average and getting better. He worth the price of admission to watch play, IMO that's what really matters.

Nav22

Reaction score
aahhhh, I ask you to do the same...... so many on this thread and other threads have presented you with nothing but pure facts, which you so willingly have chosen to ignore....like I said, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink....you have to be willing to accept facts else live in a delusional world...your choice. seemingly you have chosen yours

and here you go again, compare Dak to Russell....which is not the comparison here, but suits your argument. to make your delusion seem more real.... Russell has a superbowl ring...this comparison is not fair to Dak...(I am trying to help you here).

13 QBs had over 4000 yards passing last year..... two had over 5000. dak was middle of the pack with all of his 3885 yards....so not sure what you are trying to accomplish presenting that number....and further more...comparing teams total passing (for those teams that switched QBs due to injury or other reasons)...dallas was 23rd.....so presenting a number without context showing his total is meaningless.... 50 years ago, 3800 would have led the league...so I guess if you are comparing him to QBs from 50 years ago you would be right...

the question has been where does he rank among his peers...clearly he ranks in the middle of the pack no matter how you look at it... yes, 3885 yards is middle of the pack....15...... you keep trying to prove to everyone Dak is good....but that's not the question....Where does he rank among his peers? I am not sure why you have problem understanding the question or following any logic

btw, since you keep mentioning passer rating.....guess what...his passer rating ranks him 15th among those who had any significant start....yes, he ranks below Russell Wilson....

so again, a number onto its own without compare and context is totally meaningless and is meant for the fools.....

for example, I will give you a 100 for your line of reasoning in this thread...except its 100 out of 10,000

btw, did you know you can pass for 120 yards and have a 130 passer rating? would that impress you? the answer will be quite telling given you keep harping on passer rating.....
Only a complete moron without a HS education could possibly think “total pass yards” is a more telling stat than, say, yards per attempt.

“What do run-first offense mean?”

You’re dancing around the fact that you stupidly said Dak’s performance doesn’t impact our success because “Zeke rides us to victory.”

Oops! Dak plays great football when we win. You’re done.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
This is reasonably close. He was rated 21st for most of the year by NFL.com but improved to 18th by the end of the year. Arguments can be made for him to be a couple positions higher or lower, but to rank him in the top ten would be insane.
Obviously as I said in that post, I have Dak about on par with Foles and Cam and Stafford - in that 14-17 range. IMO a good argument could be made for him being better than Cam, since Newton tends to turn the ball over on a much higher rate, comparable TD numbers in the last few seasons to Dak and has also been reliant on a strong running game most of his career. Not the most accurate but can certainly make plays in The right situation. Dak at least tends to protect the ball well for the most part and is younger.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Only a complete moron without a HS education could possibly think “total pass yards” is a more telling stat than, say, yards per attempt.

“What do run-first offense mean?”

You’re dancing around the fact that you stupidly said Dak’s performance doesn’t impact our success because “Zeke rides us to victory.”

Oops! Dak plays great football when we win. You’re done.
oooh...don't get so angry son.....did I touch a sore spot!!

sonny....kid, my little boy.... you are the one that put up the numbers for total yards, not me.... now you are all wrangled up in your own anger and got your shorts tied in a knot and you are mad at me...

delusion must be a wonderful thing...is the sky in your world green!?

Nav22

Reaction score
oooh...don't get so angry son.....did I touch a sore spot!!

sonny....kid, my little boy.... you are the one that put up the numbers for total yards, not me.... now you are all wrangled up in your own anger and got your shorts tied in a knot and you are mad at me...

delusion must be a wonderful thing...is the sky in your world green!?
LOL!

23-1 when Dak’s passer rating is above 100.

9-15 when it’s below 100.

Hmm, I guess he DOES carry us to victory, Bozo!

Learn football.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
HOF level studs who can win games near single-handedly.
1. Healthy Godgers
2. Mahomes
3. Brees
4. Wilson
5. Brady

Guys who elevate their surrounding talent, who can either take a bad situation and make it look good or take a great situation and tear it up.
6. Luck
7. Rivers
8. Big Ben
9. Watson
10. Newton
11. Mayfield

"Executers", who can make all the throws but generally play to the level of talent around them.
12. Wentz
13. Stafford
14. Ryan
15. Cousins

Propped up: dudes who start getting dicey on the regular throws. Very dependent on surrounding talent to support them, although they can look much better than they are in the right scheme or situation.
16. Dak
17. Mariota
18. Goff
19. Foles
20. Winston
21. Carr
22. Dalton
23. Trubisky

Scrubs: Will likely struggle no matter what their surrounding talent looks like, teams should be looking to replace them ASAP. One year stopgaps at best.
24. Fitzpatrick
25. Flacco
26. Keenum
27. Eli
28. Colt McCoy

Didn't get a fair shake, or haven't seen enough snaps to make a judgement
Garappolo
Darnold
Rosen
Allen
Lamar Jackson

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
HOF level studs who can win games near single-handedly.
1. Healthy Godgers
2. Mahomes
3. Brees
4. Wilson
5. Brady

Guys who elevate their surrounding talent, who can either take a bad situation and make it look good or take a great situation and tear it up.
6. Luck
7. Rivers
8. Big Ben
9. Watson
10. Newton
11. Mayfield

"Executers", who can make all the throws but generally play to the level of talent around them.
12. Wentz
13. Stafford
14. Ryan
15. Cousins

Propped up: dudes who start getting dicey on the regular throws. Very dependent on surrounding talent to support them, although they can look much better than they are in the right scheme or situation.
16. Dak
17. Mariota
18. Goff
19. Foles
20. Winston
21. Carr
22. Dalton
23. Trubisky

Scrubs: Will likely struggle no matter what their surrounding talent looks like, teams should be looking to replace them ASAP. One year stopgaps at best.
24. Fitzpatrick
25. Flacco
26. Keenum
27. Eli
28. Colt McCoy

Didn't get a fair shake, or haven't seen enough snaps to make a judgement
Garappolo
Darnold
Rosen
Allen
Lamar Jackson
This is a pretty fair assessment! I dont think anybody should argue with this!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
LOL!

23-1 when Dak’s passer rating is above 100.

9-15 when it’s below 100.

Hmm, I guess he DOES carry us to victory, Bozo!

Learn football.
Well LOLs and laughing emojis are psychological signs of weak ess often used by those who can't logically follow a line of reasoning and feel frustrated thus trying to "laugh it off"

And further more name calling is for the weak minded as they are trying to become confrontational as opposed to have a logical debate portrayed by those who feel they have lost or losing an argument

There is absolutely no denying that your arguments have been torn apart by several posters repeatedly and you feel cornered and frustrated and diselusioned.

Thus your last resort repeating the same thing over and over and over again in hopes of winning an argument you clearly lost 5 pages ago.

Childish. Irrational, weak and delusional is your final resolve. Like I said we can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. And manyany many have done so clearly laying it out for you.

This last response of yours is so easily torn apart and again seems like a very desperate response. It was already ripped to shreds by several others.

I don't have time for children and seemingly nobody else does neither.

Done. Good luck to u

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I would put Dak above average. He’s a good QB. He’s not top 8 or going to carry a team. Probably have him 10-12 range

Nav22

Reaction score
Well LOLs and laughing emojis are psychological signs of weak ess often used by those who can't logically follow a line of reasoning and feel frustrated thus trying to "laugh it off"

And further more name calling is for the weak minded as they are trying to become confrontational as opposed to have a logical debate portrayed by those who feel they have lost or losing an argument

There is absolutely no denying that your arguments have been torn apart by several posters repeatedly and you feel cornered and frustrated and diselusioned.

Thus your last resort repeating the same thing over and over and over again in hopes of winning an argument you clearly lost 5 pages ago.

Childish. Irrational, weak and delusional is your final resolve. Like I said we can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. And manyany many have done so clearly laying it out for you.

This last response of yours is so easily torn apart and again seems like a very desperate response. It was already ripped to shreds by several others.

I don't have time for children and seemingly nobody else does neither.

Done. Good luck to u
Another LOOONG post to say absolutely nothing hahahahaha

I’m squarely in your empty head, Bozo. I didn’t read your latest garbage. You’re beneath me and we both know it.

Get an education and learn football. In that order.

Dak wins, you lose.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Slight tweek after taking a bigger look at Foles and Cam.

1.Brady
2. Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Wilson
5. Brees
6. Big Ben
7. Luck
8. Rivers
9. Ryan
10. Wentz
11. Mayfield
12. Watson