Which 1st rd position makes the biggest impact yr 1?

cnuball21

Reaction score
We say this every year and then they get drafted in the 3rd rd. Last year it was that UConn DT, year before was McNeil.
I’d take McNeil as a prospect over any DT in the class. Such a stud.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Running back usually ..... Though we were lucky recently with CeeDee and Smith

JBS

Reaction score
What makes you think he’s their guy?
1. Out of all the Tes he fits the athletic profile the most that the cowboys like
2. Everybody including Jerry has mentioned how Dallas is looking to add a weapon in the pass game. Kincaid and Musgrave are the two most pure receivers
3. Jerry gushed over getting a Kelce like player at te - many say that’s musgrave
4. Cowboys like to get cute and draft guys a bit earlier than others. See Tyler, LVE, and others as good examples.
5. Similar to 4 but Dallas doesn’t normally target players that have 50:50 shot of being there. They normally earmark a guy they know will be there. Kincaid may or may not be there. Musgrave will.
6. Belt and Broaddus have been hyping up Musgrave. Belt doesn’t watch these guys. Somebody told him

It’s all adding up. He’s going to be the guy

morasp

Reaction score
1 Bijan Robinson RB
2 drew Sanders LB/Edge
3 Jalin Hyatt WR
4 John Michael Schmitz G/C
5 Jahmer Gibbs RB

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
1. Out of all the Tes he fits the athletic profile the most that the cowboys like
2. Everybody including Jerry has mentioned how Dallas is looking to add a weapon in the pass game. Kincaid and Musgrave are the two most pure receivers
3. Jerry gushed over getting a Kelce like player at te - many say that’s musgrave
4. Cowboys like to get cute and draft guys a bit earlier than others. See Tyler, LVE, and others as good examples.
5. Similar to 4 but Dallas doesn’t normally target players that have 50:50 shot of being there. They normally earmark a guy they know will be there. Kincaid may or may not be there. Musgrave will.
6. Belt and Broaddus have been hyping up Musgrave. Belt doesn’t watch these guys. Somebody told him

It’s all adding up. He’s going to be the guy
Lol, nothing there convinces me that Musgrave is who they want.

They also like production, which he doesn’t have. Kincaid does.

I actively try to not listen to the local Dallas media until the draft is less than a week away.

We will see I suppose, but I don’t think it is Musgrave.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Would also take him over any DT in this class…not named Carter of course.
I agree and both were former 3rd rd selections. If Carter falls past 10 (which he won't), you go get him. Think we are going to see Hankins resigned and they are going to draft another, just hope it's not another day 3 dart at the board.

JBS

Reaction score
Lol, nothing there convinces me that Musgrave is who they want.

They also like production, which he doesn’t have. Kincaid does.

I actively try to not listen to the local Dallas media until the draft is less than a week away.

We will see I suppose, but I don’t think it is Musgrave.
I don’t like him. He’s not who I want. But that’s what I think. Mark me down for musgrave at 26 and remember you heard it here first.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Travis Jones also looked good with the Ravens.
Last year on March 22 Jeremiah did a mock and had Travis Jones going 27th overall to Tampa. Two rounds off.

He may be plugged in but he’s guessing as to what teams are going to do. Particularly when we’re still over a month away.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don’t like him. He’s not who I want. But that’s what I think. Mark me down for musgrave at 26 and remember you heard it here first.
I know he’s not your pick.

Man, if they take Musgrave at 26 I will give you all the props you want. That will have been some good detective work. I will have zero problem doing that.

But they’re not picking Musgrave at 26.

JBS

Reaction score
I know he’s not your pick.

Man, if they take Musgrave at 26 I will give you all the props you want. That will have been some good detective work. I will have zero problem doing that.

But they’re not picking Musgrave at 26.
I’ll say it’s 70% musgrave

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Last year on March 22 Jeremiah did a mock and had Travis Jones going 27th overall to Tampa. Two rounds off.

He may be plugged in but he’s guessing as to what teams are going to do. Particularly when we’re still over a month away.
Tony Pauline has always been the best as he had legitimate NFL contacts. Goose used to also been accurate with his top 100's the day of the draft.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My guess is either the RB Robinson or one of the edge rushers.

To be honest, though, I hope they draft a RB in the first.