Who else has finally lost all hope for good?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Good Lord ........... here we go with these "look at me! I am quitting on the team but will still be here to bad mouth them!"

:rolleyes:

Every year ........ tell T-RO we said hi.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
We're not bad mouthing the team, we're bad mouthing the continuing mediocrity of the front office aka Jerry Jones, whose ego still thinks that he can turn it around.

My fantasy is Jerruh put on a cruise ship stuck around Antarctica, with no way for him to call back, but getting reports of the next Cowboys dynasty managed like during the Landry era. And maybe with Jimmy as an advisor.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Next step is to start a thread to help him pick a new team ....... every year .......

Staubacher

Reaction score
I can't lose hope in my Cowboys.

I can lose hope in a player or a coach or a season, but I cannot lose all hope.

In fact as lousy as this year was I'm already getting hopeful about next season!

Took me like 10+ years, but I have finally lost all hope and respect for this team.

Horrible front office, and as an organization we are a joke.
The honorable, powerful and outstanding team we once were seems like a legend now.

I dont think we will EVER be a powerhouse ever again.

Bad decision after bad decision.
Pathetic wanna be coaches....

For me, our beloved Cowboys are a joke and a disgrace

Who else feels this way?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Hard to believe just 12 months ago you couldn't wait to cheer for our team in the playoffs.

Add a healthy Romo and Dez and were good for next year.

And if they're not healthy...which is easily posiblle...next year we're 4 and 12 again?

Really let's wait a few years for our next qb and star wr or rb so we are dominant again..
Heck the team's making money and we all have the patience of an oyster...another 20 years of mediocrity is cool...right?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
There's not much hope. Every 4 or 5 years the franchise has a great season where you think maybe they've turned the cornet but the following season is worse than you can imagine. Seems to always happen when the team is supposedly a SB contender.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Took me like 10+ years, but I have finally lost all hope and respect for this team.

Horrible front office, and as an organization we are a joke.
The honorable, powerful and outstanding team we once were seems like a legend now.

I dont think we will EVER be a powerhouse ever again.

Bad decision after bad decision.
Pathetic wanna be coaches....

For me, our beloved Cowboys are a joke and a disgrace

Who else feels this way?
Then would you please do all of us a favor and leave CowboyZone? I will always love this team, win or lose, and I don't appreciate people like you dragging my team down and bringing ME down week after week. Thank you.

Zordon

Reaction score
I'm very upset about this season, I think any fan should be. I can't say I lost all hope and respect for this franchise.

how can you look at your avi and sense any connection btw that and what we have today? honestly i feel like i'm watching another franchise the last few years.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
how can you look at your avi and sense any connection btw that and what we have today? honestly i feel like i'm watching another franchise the last few years.

As I said I am very upset with how this team played this year but in the end I'm a Cowboys fan I back and support the team. I have no say in anything they do but each Sunday I am there to back and support my team. What anyone here or any where else does is their choice. I'm a grown man I don't sit around and pout or throw hissy fits. Come the start of 2016 I will be right there with the Boys.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Grieving? lol I love football and the Cowboys and have since 1965 but after sundays loss guess what I woke up the next day and had a life of my own.

"but after sundays loss guess what I woke up the next day and had a life of my own"
Spoken like a true Cleveland fan. Thanks for the encouragement.:thumbup:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I said I am very upset with how this team played this year but in the end I'm a Cowboys fan I back and support the team. I have no say in anything they do but each Sunday I am there to back and support my team. What anyone here or any where else does is their choice. I'm a grown man I don't sit around and pout or throw hissy fits. Come the start of 2016 I will be right there with the Boys.

:hammer:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
"but after sundays loss guess what I woke up the next day and had a life of my own"
Spoken like a true Cleveland fan. Thanks for the encouragement.:thumbup:

I love football been a Cowboys fan since 1965 have missed 1 game in all those years but at the end of the day I am a grown man not some whinny little kid. I get no pay from the Cowboys and I do have a life outside of being a fan. I have a great family and wife to be as well as her kids that is what means everything to me. I want nothing more than to see the Cowboys win but again I'm no more than a fan. What is all your complaining and anger done? has it changed anything in what the Cowboys do? does Jerry call you up and get your opinion?

As for Cleveland fans? I respect them they support their team no matter what.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I guess I take some kind of pride of who I'm rooting for. I take it like running a business. What they
I love football been a Cowboys fan since 1965 have missed 1 game in all those years but at the end of the day I am a grown man not some whinny little kid. I get no pay from the Cowboys and I do have a life outside of being a fan. I have a great family and wife to be as well as her kids that is what means everything to me. I want nothing more than to see the Cowboys win but again I'm no more than a fan. What is all your complaining and anger done? has it changed anything in what the Cowboys do? does Jerry call you up and get your opinion?

As for Cleveland fans? I respect them they support their team no matter what.

I get your take. I'm old school and chose to make the DC my team about the same time as you and I understand keeping the important things like family in perspective. I'm don't feel that I'm obsessed however I became a fan of what was once a proud, respected football organization which has now become a joke or a circus of entertainment. I live in Denver and often reminded what it should be/could be like to be a consistent, successful football franchise. I'm cursed as a perfectionist when it comes to business which is my own issue and my expectations are high. If the DC did not have the market, $$ or interest in winning (like the Cleveland, Jags or Miami) I could live with that. They do not pretend to be something they aren't and every once in a while the blind squirrel finds the acorn, right? The DC was always been a leader with innovative ways and players to win. Now it's apparent, it's one man's ego holding back what was once an amazing franchise which is just sad and such a waste. It's like putting a 250 lbs. jockey on a pure bred race horse trying to win the Kentucky derby because the owner of the horse (who has no clue) wants his 250 lbs. son to win a the derby. It's just a shame that the owner put's his ignorance unaccountably above what was a great franchise for many fans who love(d) this team.
It is just hard to back something you have lost respect for and do not believe in.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Then would you please do all of us a favor and leave CowboyZone? I will always love this team, win or lose, and I don't appreciate people like you dragging my team down and bringing ME down week after week. Thank you.

lol it is blind and biased fans like you that has this team stuck in mediocreness for the longest time.
Good for you to cheer and approve 15+ years of garbage football