Woodson on Dak’s Cowboys Contract: 'Pay the Man'

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well,

David Helman
@HelmanDC

Digging through stats for a story I’m writing. Here’s a thing: in his first three seasons, Dak is averaging more yards per completion than Brady, Brees & Luck, and he’s averaging more yards per game than Ben, Brady, Brees, Russ & Ryan.
First, what does this have to do with Darren Woodson?

Second, How does Dak compare to the others where points are concerned?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Well,

David Helman
@HelmanDC

Digging through stats for a story I’m writing. Here’s a thing: in his first three seasons, Dak is averaging more yards per completion than Brady, Brees & Luck, and he’s averaging more yards per game than Ben, Brady, Brees, Russ & Ryan.

Yes, the best analyst are the ones getting pay checks from Jerry. And woah and behold, what is this? More Dak is better than Brady and now Brees. It must've been luck that luck beat him recently.

Dre11

Reaction score
First, what does this have to do with Darren Woodson?

Second, How does Dak compare to the others where points are concerned?

This has nothing to with Woodson, points don't matter, wins do and he's 2nd.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Because Jerry is the best General Manager in the history of the NFL. :laugh:

Right

The guy who has zero clue how to hire a coach, a coordinator, run a draft, etc is a spot on expert when it comes to evaluating a franchise QB

The same guy they blame for allegedly surrounding Dak with scrubs, is a genius if he pays a mid tier quarterback $30 million a year instead of paying $20 mil for last year's Super Bowl MVP

Dre11

Reaction score
Yes, the best analyst are the ones getting pay checks from Jerry. And woah and behold, what is this? More Dak is better than Brady and now Brees. It must've been luck that luck beat him recently.

Oh now, it's a Jerry paid analysts...lol keep moving those goalposts ....lol
I also didn't know Dak was on the field with Luck. ...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Right

The guy who has zero clue how to hire a coach, a coordinator, run a draft, etc is a spot on expert when it comes to evaluating a franchise QB

The same guy they blame for allegedly surrounding Dak with scrubs, is a genius if he pays a mid tier quarterback $30 million a year instead of paying $20 mil for last year's Super Bowl MVP

Did this guy hire Jimmy? Someone tell me something different...lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's interesting. Comparing Prescott to other QBs judging by their 1st 3 seasons. The trick is to not insert a QB's entire career, just the 1st 3 seasons.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
wonder how many yards Dak has lost from fear from pressure. It seems like ever game we are in at least field goal area, he gets pressured and runs 10 yards back into the defensive player.
I support Dak, he just sucks.

Dre11

Reaction score
Was he the qb of those wins? Was Aikman the qb of his team's wins? Was Romo?

Dre11

Reaction score
Is he second in wins, or is the team second in wins? I ask because I can see a team winning games despite having an inferior QB, provided they have a defense that can hold their opponents to even less points than the QB can muster.

That's what you see, yet he's made plays in every win, that contributed to the win.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I like Woodson as a player but as with most Football athletes they end up dissappointing me with their useless opinions.
same thing for Michael crackhead Irvin. sounds like he's interviewing for the part of mushmellon on fat albert.. oooohhhh. not the playmaker.

and Deon "look at me" sanders. shesh.

JBond

Reaction score
Looking at what is out there in FA and the options in the draft, I don't know if they have a choice. They had better get a coach in for him and tweak that offense.
It absolutely baffles me. There is no cap on coaches. Why the hell didn't they hire a top of line QB coach?

Dre11

Reaction score
It's interesting. Comparing Prescott to other QBs judging by their 1st 3 seasons. The trick is to not insert a QB's entire career, just the 1st 3 seasons.

Yep. Which is how it should be done, most want to compare a finished project to an unfinished project.