Woodson on Dak’s Cowboys Contract: 'Pay the Man'

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We can all agree that Prescott needs to be a better QB, but I find it interesting that he has the same amount of rushing TDs as our 4th over all pick RB.

And WAY less attempts.

Dre11

Reaction score
I like Woodson as a player but as with most Football athletes they end up dissappointing me with their useless opinions.

Of course, because it doesn't jive with your narrative...lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
man I don't know how dak does it playing with inferior players.

I support dak though, even if he sucks.

Dre11

Reaction score
As if he hasn't spent his entire career studying and watching film of Qbs.

Dre11

Reaction score
Just curious, how many of the aforementioned elite QBs regressed statistically over their first 3 years?

How long can Dak live off that magical rookie campaign while his play continues to get worse?

Your "analyst" says that's not true...lol

David Helman
@HelmanDC

that's actually not true. his Y/A and his passer rating in Year 3 are both better than they were in Year 2.
Quote Tweet
Dan Rogers

@DannyPhantom24
Replying to @HelmanDC
The problem with Dak stats is that they are comprehensive. Overall, he's still great because he had an amazing rookie season, but his Y/A and QB Rating are trending down. It's the contrasting numbers from the first half of his career to the second half that concerns many of us.

Dre11

Reaction score
Just curious, how many of the aforementioned elite QBs regressed statistically over their first 3 years?

How long can Dak live off that magical rookie campaign while his play continues to get worse?

I'm sure if any of them had a huge rookie campaign, they regressed some.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Oh now, it's a Jerry paid analysts...lol keep moving those goalposts ....lol
I also didn't know Dak was on the field with Luck. ...lol

Not a DC.com analyst? Also I see you blocked the first cowboys blowout loss since Quincy Carter from your mind. 23-0, which luck must've won by luck, since well stats.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Right

The guy who has zero clue how to hire a coach, a coordinator, run a draft, etc is a spot on expert when it comes to evaluating a franchise QB

The same guy they blame for allegedly surrounding Dak with scrubs, is a genius if he pays a mid tier quarterback $30 million a year instead of paying $20 mil for last year's Super Bowl MVP

Super Bowl MVP. And when I mention his name as who to possibly pay instead of Dak the response is ":lmao:" since obviously Dak is clutch but a super bowl mvp, well those guys who voted for him didn't know what they were talking about...

Dre11

Reaction score
Not a DC.com analyst? Also I see you blocked the first cowboys blowout loss since Quincy Carter from your mind. 23-0, which luck must've won by luck, since well stats.

Lol...again, did Dak play defense vs Luck? :lmao: If that's the case he beat Brees...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Super Bowl MVP. And when I mention his name as who to possibly pay instead of Dak the response is ":lmao:" since obviously Dak is clutch but a super bowl mvp, well those guys who voted for him didn't know what they were talking about...

Dilfer was a Super Bowl MVP too....:lmao:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Did this guy hire Jimmy? Someone tell me something different...lol

Well me being such a dumb guy and you being so smart, I feel kinda nervous asking this question: Did Jerry hire Jimmy because of a stroke of genius and talent evaluation, or did he higher him because he was a friend he knew in college and former roommate?

johneric8

Reaction score
Leaders usually don't need to be carried to wins by other players like coop and zeek do for Dak,

Bro, you do realize that players have historically played their best ball with good leaders at QB? Just look at what some of the scrubs that have played for patriots have done over the years with Brady as the leader and example setter. If you think that has nothing to do with the teams overall effort your kidding yourself. There is an example set, a bar that is high. I'm not saying Dak is a tom brady because he is not, but he has some of those qualities in terms of leadership. Look, there are many different moving parts involved in a winning program and unfortunately for us we have Jerry Jones and Garret as the head of the snake.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well me being such a dumb guy and you being so smart, I feel kinda nervous asking this question: Did Jerry hire Jimmy because of a stroke of genius and talent evaluation, or did he higher him because he was a friend he knew in college and former roommate?

He hired him because he felt he could get the job done. To insinuate he hired him because he was just a friend is asinine....:facepalm: