Woodson on Dak’s Cowboys Contract: 'Pay the Man'

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's interesting. Comparing Prescott to other QBs judging by their 1st 3 seasons. The trick is to not insert a QB's entire career, just the 1st 3 seasons.

Actually, the "trick" is to insert other QBs entire careers and compare Dak to them while ignoring their first 3 seasons.

I'm not optimistic Dak will grow as some others, but the disingenuous argument at this point is the one you're making. Dak's "entire career" has yet to be written.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Lol...again, did Dak play defense vs Luck? :lmao: If that's the case he beat Brees...lol

I guess you're right. Dak didn't play against Luck, because he scored 0 points in that 23-0 loss. So he did not do his part. And I'm glad to see you admit that the defense beat Brees and Dak had no part in that win ;)

Dre11

Reaction score
I guess you're right. Dak didn't play against Luck, because he scored 0 points in that 23-0 loss. So he did not do his part. And I'm glad to see you admit that the defense beat Brees and Dak had no part in that win ;)

Lol...comprehension isn't your friend buddy, I used your logic, not mine. Nobody did they part vs the colts. What's you're point....lol

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Bro, you do realize that players have historically played their best ball with good leaders at QB? Just look at what some of the scrubs that have played for patriots have done over the years with Brady as the leader and example setter. If you think that has nothing to do with the teams overall effort your kidding yourself. There is an example set, a bar that is high. I'm not saying Dak is a tom brady because he is not, but he has some of those qualities in terms of leadership. Look, there are many different moving parts involved in a winning program and unfortunately for us we have Jerry Jones and Garret as the head of the snake.

I think generally, leaders of teams are also players that produce, are clearly part of the reasons a team wins, and not players that seem to do things that seem to put the team in jeopardy in most games. I mean the constant under thrown and over thrown passes, fumbling, bad pocket awareness, the footwork. Well how is a leader going to tell another player to shape up when he needs to shape up himself, when he might be the bigger reason for the teams woes? Tom Brady is a leader, partly because he doesn't make many mistakes.

Dre11

Reaction score
I think generally, leaders of teams are also players that produce, are clearly part of the reasons a team wins, and not players that seem to do things that seem to put the team in jeopardy in most games. I mean the constant under thrown and over thrown passes, fumbling, bad pocket awareness, the footwork. Well how is a leader going to tell another player to shape up when he needs to shape up himself, when he might be the bigger reason for the teams woes? Tom Brady is a leader, partly because he doesn't make many mistakes.

But yet in every win, he's been part of the reason they've won, so by your own definition, he's a leader. Right?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Your "analyst" says that's not true...lol

David Helman
@HelmanDC

that's actually not true. his Y/A and his passer rating in Year 3 are both better than they were in Year 2.
Quote Tweet
Dan Rogers

@DannyPhantom24
Replying to @HelmanDC
The problem with Dak stats is that they are comprehensive. Overall, he's still great because he had an amazing rookie season, but his Y/A and QB Rating are trending down. It's the contrasting numbers from the first half of his career to the second half that concerns many of us.

But still both down from his rookie year

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Lol...comprehension isn't your friend buddy, I used your logic, not mine. Nobody did they part vs the colts. What's you're point....lol

very simple. 1) you were the one who brought up Luck with this: "Dak is averaging more yards per completion than Brady, Brees & Luck, and he’s averaging more yards per game than Ben, Brady, Brees, Russ & Ryan." So 2) I was laughing at the Dak crowd bringing up the Dak is better than Brady bit again on this site, which this time included luck. 3) So I joke about given these stats that Dak > Luck, that Luck must've had Luck beating the Cowboys 23-0, at which point you start saying things like Luck didn't play Dak but he played the defense, blah, blah, blah. And I just pointed out that Luck did his part in that game and scored 23 points and Dak didn't do his part in the game because he scored 0 points. What happened to the mantra that it is the wins that matter >.> I guess they matter except for when Dak loses...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Move the goalpost heh?

No. Not at all

I said he was living off his rookie year while his numbers dropped

How would pointing out his year 3 numbers are worse than his rookie numbers be a goal post move? It's consistent with my argument

I'm not trying to be mean, but are you legitimately mentally challenged?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

My man there not worth it .....there are about 10 members here who go out of there way to support Dak with vengeance! No matter how bad he performs they sell crazy here daily that leaves fans to wonder if they even know the game called American Football?
Personally I feel there paid by Dak's PR dept to promote well ....DAK....here and in other social media sites.
I dare to predict even this week against the Giants Dak will have another Bus driving day and win or lose these Dak-Zoids will be once again trying to convince all of us that we have found in Dak our franchise QB.....

P.S. I wonder what the going rate is these days to work as a Dak social media groupie???

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
But yet in every win, he's been part of the reason they've won, so by your own definition, he's a leader. Right?

What exactly is my definition? Or is that something you say "so by your definition" to win your point? >.>

Dre11

Reaction score
very simple. 1) you were the one who brought up Luck with this: "Dak is averaging more yards per completion than Brady, Brees & Luck, and he’s averaging more yards per game than Ben, Brady, Brees, Russ & Ryan." So 2) I was laughing at the Dak crowd bringing up the Dak is better than Brady bit again on this site, which this time included luck. 3) So I joke about given these stats that Dak > Luck, that Luck must've had Luck beating the Cowboys 23-0, at which point you start saying things like Luck didn't play Dak but he played the defense, blah, blah, blah. And I just pointed out that Luck did his part in that game and scored 23 points and Dak didn't do his part in the game because he scored 0 points. What happened to the mantra that it is the wins that matter >.> I guess they matter except for when Dak loses...

No luck was included in Helman's tweet comparing stats, you took it from stats to a game head to head. That was your logic. Which didn't make any sense or had nothing to do with the conversation