Woodson on Dak’s Cowboys Contract: 'Pay the Man'

Dre11

Reaction score
No. Not at all

I said he was living off his rookie year while his numbers dropped

How would pointing out his year 3 numbers are worse than his rookie numbers be a goal post move? It's consistent with my argument

I'm not trying to be mean, but are you legitimately mentally challenged?

Either you're mentally challenge or you don't know how to articulate what you mean.

You asked how many elite qbs statically regressed their first 3 years, not how the regressed just from year 1.
You only changed it once I posted Helmans tweet.

Dre11

Reaction score
What exactly is my definition? Or is that something you say "so by your definition" to win your point? >.>

I'm following your lead bro, you said a leader has to be a part of a win, well he's been a part of every win.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
He hired him because he felt he could get the job done. To insinuate he hired him because he was just a friend is asinine....:facepalm:

OoO Such inside knowledge into what somebody thinks, Jerry in this case, could only mean one thing: You must be Jerry Jones. Also, would to insinuate he hired Barry Switzer because he was just a friend who was a college coach too be asinine as well, especially after the comments that just about any coach could lead the Cowboys and win super bowls?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No luck was included in Helman's tweet comparing stats, you took it from stats to a game head to head. That was your logic. Which didn't make any sense or had nothing to do with the conversation

So you quoted something that you didn't believe in and not to make a point? Generally, people do quote only the things they believe in when using such quotes to make a point.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Either you're mentally challenge or you don't know how to articulate what you mean.

You asked how many elite qbs statically regressed their first 3 years, not how the regressed just from year 1.
You only changed it once I posted Helmans tweet.

So if you are worse on year 3 than in year 1, that's not regression over your first 3 years?

If some salesman who works on commission made $200,000 in 2016 and made $150,000 in 2018, did his/her income increase or regress over the past 3 years?

Dre11

Reaction score
OoO Such inside knowledge into what somebody thinks, Jerry in this case, could only mean one thing: You must be Jerry Jones. Also, would to insinuate he hired Barry Switzer because he was just a friend who was a college coach too be asinine as well, especially after the comments that just about any coach could lead the Cowboys and win super bowls?

Wow, a fool asks a question, then gets dumb when it's answered, I guess millionaires go around just hiring friends and hand over responsibilities to America's team, not because he trusts he can do the job, but just because he's a friend...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
So you quoted something that you didn't believe in and not to make a point? Generally, people do quote only the things they believe in when using such quotes to make a point.

Hellman didn't tweet any game head to head. Either you can't read, or you smoking heavily tonight...lol

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'm following your lead bro, you said a leader has to be a part of a win, well he's been a part of every win.

Oh I see, you don't selectively quote a source you use to try to make a point. But you do selectively quote the person you debate with when it comes to what they said.

"I think generally, leaders of teams are also players that produce, are clearly part of the reasons a team wins, and not players that seem to do things that seem to put the team in jeopardy in most games. I mean the constant under thrown and over thrown passes, fumbling, bad pocket awareness, the footwork. Well how is a leader going to tell another player to shape up when he needs to shape up himself, when he might be the bigger reason for the teams woes? Tom Brady is a leader, partly because he doesn't make many mistakes."

"are clearly part of the reason a team wins" "not players that seem to do things that seem to put the team in jeapardy" which was followed by a list of examples. How is this me saying that Dak is a leader because he *clearly* was part of the reason the team wins. I am also on record of saying on this board, that in 2018, that I think that the team is winning despite of Dak and that Zeek, Cooper and the Defense are carrying Dak through wins, instead of the quarterback here carrying the team through wins.

Dre11

Reaction score
So if you are worse on year 3 than in year 1, that's not regression over your first 3 years?

If some salesman who works on commission made $200,000 in 2016 and made $150,000 in 2018, did his/her income increase or regress over the past 3 years?

You didn't specify year 1, he regressed from year 1 to year 2, and was better in year 3 than year 2.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Wow, a fool asks a question, then gets dumb when it's answered, I guess millionaires go around just hiring friends and hand over responsibilities to America's team, not because he trusts he can do the job, but just because he's a friend...lol

I'm just glad you approve of his hire evaluation of Jason Garret and the other coaches of the past.

Dre11

Reaction score
Oh I see, you don't selectively quote a source you use to try to make a point. But you do selectively quote the person you debate with when it comes to what they said.

"I think generally, leaders of teams are also players that produce, are clearly part of the reasons a team wins, and not players that seem to do things that seem to put the team in jeopardy in most games. I mean the constant under thrown and over thrown passes, fumbling, bad pocket awareness, the footwork. Well how is a leader going to tell another player to shape up when he needs to shape up himself, when he might be the bigger reason for the teams woes? Tom Brady is a leader, partly because he doesn't make many mistakes."

"are clearly part of the reason a team wins" "not players that seem to do things that seem to put the team in jeapardy" which was followed by a list of examples. How is this me saying that Dak is a leader because he *clearly* was part of the reason the team wins. I am also on record of saying on this board, that in 2018, that I think that the team is winning despite of Dak and that Zeek, Cooper and the Defense are carrying Dak through wins, instead of the quarterback here carrying the team through wins.

In each win he's "clearly " "part" of the reason they win. Who do you think throws Cooper the ball?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No, you just not good at comprehension.

No it was clear obfuscation. There two sub threads of posts going on. I make a comment that earlier you did not selectively quote a post from Hellman that contained something that you weren't supporting. Then you selectively quote one of my posts and and say I'm saying something that I wasn't and I find it amusing on how I'm not supposed to take everything to heart of a hellmen quote you use to support you viewpoint when you quote the whole thing and not just the parts you believe in. That is when you are supposed to selectively quote. But then you selectively quote what I had said and say I said something I did not. And to obfuscate it all you say I lack comprehension about the hellman post when we are clearly talking about the other.

Dre11

Reaction score
No it was clear obfuscation. There two sub threads of posts going on. I make a comment that earlier you did not selectively quote a post from Hellman that contained something that you weren't supporting. Then you selectively quote one of my posts and and say I'm saying something that I wasn't and I find it amusing on how I'm not supposed to take everything to heart of a hellmen quote you use to support you viewpoint when you quote the whole thing and not just the parts you believe in. That is when you are supposed to selectively quote. But then you selectively quote what I had said and say I said something I did not. And to obfuscate it all you say I lack comprehension about the hellman post when we are clearly talking about the other.

Lol...what in the h are you talking about?...lol I posted Helmans entire tweet. You changed the narrative not me....lol

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You didn't specify year 1, he regressed from year 1 to year 2, and was better in year 3 than year 2.

But, again, still overall regressed from year 1.

Yes, or no?

And do the aforementioned elite QBs that Helman references have the same trend?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Lol...what in the h are you talking about?...lol I posted Helmans entire tweet. You changed the narrative not me....lol
I think I already explained. I think if I try to explain any further, the way this is going, it'll all be circular and futile anyway.