Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I was playing an unlimited version of Wordle today, and after 4 guesses, the only letter I had right was "E". With the remaining letters, all I could come up with was my last name, so I jokingly typed it in...and it was right. While my last name is technically a word in the dictionary, I'd bet a paycheck that none of you have ever used it in a sentence, or probably even knew it was a word. Lol
I had one that was a first name in the unlimited one as well early on but so far it is the only one.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
It took me 3 guesses again, Thursday...
6WT0oZx.png

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Had the first, and the last two letters in place after the second try. A half dozen possibilities came to mind so it was just guessing which one was the right one. Fortunately I got it on the fifth try, then LOL'd at the irony.

Sammy

Reaction score
Had the first, and the last two letters in place after the second try. A half dozen possibilities came to mind so it was just guessing which one was the right one. Fortunately I got it on the fifth try, then LOL'd at the irony.

I also had the first and the last two early. I didn't guess the right word and lost. I did not laugh at the irony.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Five guesses Friday. Streak is still alive.
oJJs3KV.png
:cool:
Is this image what comes up when you use the "share" button?
Kinda. When you use the "share" button a text message is copied to your clipboard. The text message says everything in picture. But if you paste that text message in this forum and just hit the "post reply" button, then your post will look like @BrAinPaiNt's previous post. Unfortunately this forum doesn't post the yellow square and green square emojis. Maybe @Reality can do something about it?
Wordle 227 4/6

⬜⬜

What I do with the text message is paste it and take a screenshot, crop the screenshot, upload the cropped image to imgur.com, copy the link, hit the "image" button here and paste the link. :thumbup: