Would Giants fans rank Romo over Eli

BiffWellingtonIII

Reaction score
ask yourself this - is there any possibility in the world, fictional or otherwise, i could ever get my 3 seconds of life wasted in reading this back?

i'll call the 18 second reply my investment into a good guffaw for the day.

Ask yourself this - does the truth hurt more because it was delivered by me?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
For simple minds sure I guess you can believe that however the truth and facts are different. When QB is playing both ways I will agree with you until then move along little sheep the talking heads has to buying into their BS

In farmers branch we call your attitude "Chutzpahd-nah" as in "You know you are wrong and you continue to talk back, pahdnah"!
Do not talk back in the face of North Texas logic. do not talk back because you are wrong. Wronger than pairing a Red vintage with shellfish!" Wronger than a statue of Jerry "hot tub" Rice in front of JerraWorld. Wronger than Chris Rock as a leading man! Wronger than baseball in November!

Desist!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Romo is no longer defendable - he needs to put his team in the Super Bowl.

Ask yourself this ; in the biggest game of their career - Eli , Peyton , Brady, whomever - would they only throw the ball 19 times ?

Romo's 19 throws v GB was a scared display.

You might be a troll but I like this post anyway, sahib Biff.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
In farmers branch we call your attitude "Chutzpahd-nah" as in "You know you are wrong and you continue to talk back, pahdnah"!
Do not talk back in the face of North Texas logic. do not talk back because you are wrong. Wronger than pairing a Red vintage with shellfish!" Wronger than a statue of Jerry "hot tub" Rice in front of JerraWorld. Wronger than Chris Rock as a leading man! Wronger than baseball in November!

Desist!

I must have missed Romo playing defense and special teams. Yeah it is all Romo he should have gotten more pressure on the opposing QB and got a few picks while playing in the secondary.

Hopefully someone will buy you Football for Dummies before next season so that you will have a clue.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ok. Lol ;-)

Here is what I say.

When Eli has has the right team around how. He got it done twice.

Romo has had at least 2 teams that were good enough... Maybe three... We know he hasn't gotten it done.

I don't hate Romo. I just want that to change.

Dang. I knew. Just knew that one day you would post something that passed the Farmers Branch test: logic, good vibrations, truth and the sense that Romo will never get it done. Yes, he can be Danny White-esque and yes, he has sterling personal stats. But the walk-on from S. Illinois or from whereever just seems snakebit and will NEVER DO IT. Just something in his psyche that say: "I make lots of money and need to hang on to make more but the SB ring will never happens."

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I must have missed Romo playing defense and special teams. Yeah it is all Romo he should have gotten more pressure on the opposing QB and got a few picks while playing in the secondary.

Hopefully someone will buy you Football for Dummies before next season so that you will have a clue.

OK, now you half hurt mein feelings. How much do Football for Dummies cost and can I pay with mein Lone Star card?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
OK, now you half hurt mein feelings. How much do Football for Dummies cost and can I pay with mein Lone Star card?

I'm hoping someone buys it for you but clearly it is needed when a person can't figure out in the ultimate team sport that is played that it takes a team to win a SB. QB is important but they control only so much and the rest is out of their control. I will say bad QB play will do more to effect a teams season than other spot but even with very good play from the QB other areas have to step up and get their jobs done if not then that team will come up short.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Ask yourself this ; in the biggest game of their career - Eli , Peyton , Brady, whomever - would they only throw the ball 19 times ?

They would if they had an OL like the one the Cowboys currently have and if they had a back like Murray.

Eli:

2006 vs Carolina 18 attempts, 10 completions.
2008 vs Cowboys 18 attempts, 12 completions.

Brady has done it too. Payton would probably never do it. One of the knocks I have always had on Payton is that, like Farve, Fouts, Marino and others, he has never really bought into the run the ball mentality. Payton has always, IMO, felt like he could win it by throwing and he has won a lot of games but I think it's cost him in big games. Balance wins. Once you define yourself in one way or the other, you become easier to defend.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:facepalm: Mr. Worf. One photon torpedo please. Maximum yield. Fire.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
:facepalm: Mr. Worf. One photon torpedo please. Maximum yield. Fire.

I can not Caption. That idiot, Data, is screwing around with the Computer Main Core again. He's got it locked out, using it to run simulations on the Holo Deck again, still trying to become a human.

I'm afraid we're SOL.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can not Caption. That idiot, Data, is screwing around with the Computer Main Core again. He's got it locked out, using it to run simulations on the Halo Deck again, still trying to become a human.

I'm afraid we're SOL.
:muttley:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I can not Caption. That idiot, Data, is screwing around with the Computer Main Core again. He's got it locked out, using it to run simulations on the Halo Deck again, still trying to become a human.

I'm afraid we're SOL.

lord i thought you said SQL and i was trying to get the techie joke.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone buys it for you but clearly it is needed when a person can't figure out in the ultimate team sport that is played that it takes a team to win a SB. QB is important but they control only so much and the rest is out of their control. I will say bad QB play will do more to effect a teams season than other spot but even with very good play from the QB other areas have to step up and get their jobs done if not then that team will come up short.

I appreciate the condensation.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dang. I knew. Just knew that one day you would post something that passed the Farmers Branch test: logic, good vibrations, truth and the sense that Romo will never get it done. Yes, he can be Danny White-esque and yes, he has sterling personal stats. But the walk-on from S. Illinois or from whereever just seems snakebit and will NEVER DO IT. Just something in his psyche that say: "I make lots of money and need to hang on to make more but the SB ring will never happens."

I never implied that Quincy.

There is still hope.

zack

Reaction score
Ok. Lol ;-)

Here is what I say.

When Eli has has the right team around how. He got it done twice.

Romo has had at least 2 teams that were good enough... Maybe three... We know he hasn't gotten it done.

I don't hate Romo. I just want that to change.

Agree.