Would you take Zeke at 4?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He won't reply to either of you, now.

But he's cuddly, in a cactus-sorta way :)

Risen almost never replies to me, Trouty. I don't make a point of instigating all that often, but the bizarre over drafting OGs and RBs and not valuing CBs thing is too weird to not reply to sometimes.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Love y'all. I'm out, for the night.
I'm going to make some dinn and watch some terrible action movies from the 80's with my significant other.
Talk to y'all laters, my homies.

Oh yeah- did @aria show up today, expanding her horizons?

No time like the present...
No. It was searching for some gotcha and went after Trouty for some reason but no posts. Told ya

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Risen almost never replies to me, Trouty. I don't make a point of instigating all that often, but the bizarre over drafting OGs and RBs and not valuing CBs thing is too weird to not reply to sometimes.
I agree. He never replies to me LOL

And for the record, I respectfully disagree with you and my pal DC. There's simply no way to know if we had trade down offers, Bosa was off the board, and hindsight on the Hunt's/Ajayi's/Henry's is 20/20. Fact is, the FO was certain of Zeke's talent, and they were right.

Ramsey would've been nice, no doubt. But we've done well (I believe) in addressing the position since the Zeke draft. And hopefully we continue to address that side of the ball.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Knowing what you know now?

Without question, 100% YES. He destroyed teams last year as a rookie. He gained 104 very tough yards week 1. We will never know what he might have done against Denver because the coaches bailed on the run basically after the 4th carry. Does he need to grow up? Sure. But so do some of our veterans.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
@aria's back at her Giants board, Corso.

She lapped up the tears of our loss and got her fill.
I had hopes.
I thought she, maybe he- was a Cowboys fan that had strong convictions.

I challenged them to come and show us their goods.

I shall still give the benefit of the doubt until you, or anyone else can show me they are posting upon other boards, giving their love to the NYG.

Although I won't give her/him long too long show her/his side of all Things Cowboys... My patience only goes so far.

I'm too good of a guy.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wednesday is the day to come back after a blowout loss, Hardline. Not until Wednesday.

But this is a good thread, I think. Zeke's a beast. Everybody knows that. But he's also a distraction. #4 overall is pretty high, so it's a legitimate question.
I agree with you, Garrett really screwed this pick up!! I see it your way, it's all Garrett's fault! Jones and McClay wanted Someone else, Garrett had to open his mouth. Lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with you, Garrett really screwed this pick up!! I see it your way, it's all Garrett's fault! Jones and McClay wanted Someone else, Garrett had to open his mouth. Lol

Jones said for that draft JG had locked himslef in a room for a whole day watching every snap Elliott took in college before deciding that was his pick. You know you want to believe that.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Absolutely, I would even have drafted him at #2 in that draft, right behind Bosa.........knowing what I know now.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Is this shtick?
I can’t tell if you are serious when you find a way to bash Dez in every thread. Even if it has nothing to do with Dez. Do you get upset when Dez scores?

Nope that's X he hates and despises Dez, he secretly wishes injury on him. No joke never seen anything like it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Knowing what I know now? Tough call.

If you could guarantee me that we get Howard later in the draft, then I might be inclined to go Ramsey at #4.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I had hopes.
I thought she, maybe he- was a Cowboys fan that had strong convictions.

I challenged them to come and show us their goods.

I shall still give the benefit of the doubt until you, or anyone else can show me they are posting upon other boards, giving their love to the NYG.

Although I won't give her/him long too long show her/his side of all Things Cowboys... My patience only goes so far.

I'm too good of a guy.
She all but admitted it at multiple points during the Zeke case

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Last night. Way outta the blue. Subsequently got owned.
Missed it. You know me... I check out early. I should have checked out already, but I'm making a soup (my specialty) so I grabbed some time to chat more.
Albondigas en Chipotle tonight.