Would you take Zeke at 4?

Sydla

Reaction score
Would you take those OL with 1st rounders knowing what you know now? Getting humiliated vs the Broncos, not protecting Dak, and not opening holes for Zeke too.

Well if those three OL had off the field issues and some maturity issues, it might be a fair comparison.

Sydla

Reaction score
Doubt it. I would rather have Zeke, Collins and Brown.

Howard was a 5th round choice.

So.............. you can have Zeke, Collins and Brown and I could have had Ramsey, Collins, Howard and Brown.

And then that frees up this draft to possibly not have to use 3 picks on CBs. Maybe I can go an edge rusher in the 2nd round.

So when you roll in a potential 6 game suspension coming, the fact he's got some clear maturity issues, when asked if I could redo the draft, yeah, I might go a different route if you could guarantee me a guy like Howard later in the draft.

Aven8

Reaction score
You bet. Top 5 player in this league already. Next question? Should have we have taken Jaylon in the 2nd? Now that's a conversation!!

stiletto

Reaction score
I would've still taken him....there was no way of knowing he would become Jabba The Zeke after one offseason of partying...I mean come on.....

DKIGjPwXkAA4lE2.jpg:large

Boshoooda....Zeke run footballl...yeahhhh...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't now, but only because I see a guy that is changing physically in a bad way and may not have a very long career.

He's getting chubby now. What about three years from now?

And I was a huge proponent of drafting him.
@erod is not a dumb fortune cookie folks...
He may not give you the Powerball numbers, but he has many truths about him.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I would've still taken him....there was no way of knowing he would become Jabba The Zeke after one offseason of partying...I mean come on.....

I wish I looked that good...
Boys! we're going on another walk! And we're jogging this time!!!
Wait... Big guy has the bad hips.
Ah well... what's in the fridge?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score

Believe that's from last season when he lead the league in rushing.

Here's his arm in 2016.

Here's his new sleeve.

Wood

Reaction score
Knowing what you know now?

absolutely not. He is one more incident away from being out of league for good. That's tough way to operate considering the entire team is based off running game. As I said after game, right kind of talent but wrong kind of guy.