Yahoo :Tom Brady out for season (sources say) *Merge*

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Brady looked pretty bad when he was in there anyway today. He was throwing the ball at the feet of his receivers a lot of the time. He had a big completion (25 yds or so) on the play he got hurt on, but it wasn't a good throw, it was just fluttering in the air badly and Moss was able to make an adjustment. Cassell actually looked better. Not that a few series says much about the season.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Extremely unfortunate for New England.

I won't be dancing on their grave, though. Bad Karma.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel sorry for Brady, the player, but as far as feeling sorry for the Pats.......

NOT!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Tough break. Ironic part is that Brady didn't even have to suit up and play and the Pats would have beat the Chiefs.

I always hate those easy games because even when you get the win, the injuries can kill your season.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
I'm skeptical of this report because Brady walked off the field. Usually guys can walk with a torn MCL but not with a torn ACL.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2243317 said:
I'm skeptical of this report because Brady walked off the field. Usually guys can walk with a torn MCL but not with a torn ACL.

I knew I guy that got up walked waited a couple days went to the doc cause he still had pain and he had tore the acl.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score

My moles - I posted a few hours ago the news -

ACL/MCL/PCL dislocated kneecap and poosible fractured tibia high ankle sprain. It's real bad

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
Kangaroo;2243344 said:
I knew I guy that got up walked waited a couple days went to the doc cause he still had pain and he had tore the acl.
Ok. I'd never seen it before. That would be a huge blow to the Pats, but Brady has been so durable that they really have nothing to complain about in the large scheme of things.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Think they still make the playoffs with that cupcake schedule?

Or does the run of Super Bowl losers missing the playoffs the next year continue?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Brady's OL BLOWS CHUNKS.

He was lucky he finished off last year in one piece. Not so this year.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
peplaw06;2243363 said:
Think they still make the playoffs with that cupcake schedule?

Or does the run of Super Bowl losers missing the playoffs the next year continue?

If Cassell continues to play the way he did in Brady's absence, he might be starting for me in FF next week.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Guys walk off after a torn ACL all the time, pretty much every time in fact. Anytime there is an knee injury and the guy is limping off the field, or walking gingerly, there's a pretty good chance it's an ACL tear.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
tomson75;2243388 said:
If Cassell continues to play the way he did in Brady's absence, he might be starting for me in FF next week.
QFT...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2243391 said:
Bledsoe is still available.........just saying :laugh2:

Bledsoe this spring in an interview said he was still getting a lot of phone calls. He walked away on his terms - and probably could have played another 4-5 years as a backup like Garcia did/has - and hope for an injury or shot to start.