Yahoo :Tom Brady out for season (sources say) *Merge*

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Eskimo;2242744 said:
If true, huge blow to NE. I think the AFC just became a wide-open race for the SB - Chargers, Steelers, Colts and Patriots should all have a say before it is done.

Lord Favre will lead the Jets to the Division title :cool:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
tomson75;2243035 said:
I'd be willing to bet that Philly is going to be an overwhelming favorite of most of the tv pundits. They love them some McNabb.
I didnt think NE was going to win more than 12 games this year anyway. I thought the Colts and Steelers are both better.

San Diego will be the most overrated team. Watch and see. nine point favorites, lol

Boysboy

Reaction score
dogunwo;2243513 said:
I didnt think NE was going to win more than 12 games this year anyway. I thought the Colts and Steelers are both better.

San Diego will be the most overrated team. Watch and see. nine point favorites, lol

Chargers aren't overrated, it's b/c their coach BLOWS. If Marty was their coach, they would have annihilated the Panthers. Remember once upon a time ago we almost hired this clown?

I agree about the Steelers-expectations have been LOW, especially since most of Cowher's guys have departed, but they certainly are playing under the radar nicely.

Dallas31

Reaction score
Too bad FArve didn't hold out a little longer.....

he could have been a Patriot.....and finally had Randy Moss as a teammate!

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Brett Favre is sitting at home popping Vicodin fantasizing about being in NE.

Dallas31

Reaction score
yep. norv got lucky last year.

the true Norv will show his true colors and will sink the chargers this year.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Boysboy;2243555 said:
Chargers aren't overrated, it's b/c their coach BLOWS. If Marty was their coach, they would have annihilated the Panthers. Remember once upon a time ago we almost hired this clown?

I agree about the Steelers-expectations have been LOW, especially since most of Cowher's guys have departed, but they certainly are playing under the radar nicely.
There's a nice 200-post gripe thread on the 'official' Chargers forum - some funny stuff, that.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2243583 said:
There'll be tears flowing in the Nors household tonight...

Nah, he and his kid have long since passed out. Drinking beers and doing long jumps in your kitchen all night will do that to you.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I dont feel bad for them at all. They have the dirtiest player in the game too, now they too can feel the consequences of cheap shots.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Brady is out with a major knee injury for rest of season perhaps 18 months.