Ya'll still miss Kellen Moore?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We're back to running Moore's offense, so I'd say he got the last laugh.
What offense did he run that we are now? Dak is/has learning how to take his 2nd/3rd reads, KM wasn't able to show dude how to do this. Dak is throwing downfield way more now than with KM. I have been called a hater by many on here, but even this hater sees the difference in Dak this season. And oh, I believe the INT's are down as well, right? Sure I still stand by saying Dak has to win the big game to change my narrative of him, but to call this offense the same under MM is not even close to being true

GINeric

Reaction score
The biggest problem with Moore's offense was that it featured too many option routes. Once defenses know what options will be chosen based on the coverage they show it becomes fairly simple for them to show you a coverage, let you select your routes based off it, and then shift into a different coverage at the snap, putting them in prime position to destroy your play. Better DCs figured that out and were able to neuter our offense except when we just had such superior talent that there was nothing that could be done about it even if defense knew the play.

Actually l forget I said all this.. the REAL biggest problem with Moore's offense was dude had zero feel for the running game. He would call running plays essentially as throw aways until he could get to the next pass play on his sheet. The running plays he called rarely had any real intent to them. Even when the running game is failing this season you can see they are setting things up and keeping the defense from teeing off on Dak. That's why even though the overall numbers are not great, the impact of the runs are good enough to win games.

I'll NEVER forget the times Moore would call three straight pass plays on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and short or goal in games our running backs were averaging 5 or 6 yards a carry.

I wanted to punch Moore in his damn face for being so STUPID!!! If any coordinator's running backs are averaging 5 or 6 yards a carry.... what the hell do you do when it's just 2nd and 3, 3rd and 2, 4th and 1, or any of those downs where you are inside the 5 yard line?????

When your running backs are gashing the defense for chunk yards all game and the defense appears to be gasping for air with hands on hips after every play, what do intelligent offensive coordinators do????

In both scenarios..... YOU RUN THE DAMN BALL BECAUSE YOUR OPPONENT CAN'T STOP IT!!!

But NOOOOOOOO..... The genetically impaired dude named Kellen Moore stops doing what the opposition can't stop for some dumb *** trick plays or curl routes instead of doing what the flow of the game dictates.

Like I said.... he's a decent junior college level coordinator at BEST and I'm glad his trash *** is FAR away from Dallas.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't believe the playcalling at present even remotely resembles the playcalling of Kmo. Not sure why anyone would say we've gone back to it.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Our offensive line was missing all five starters for two years. I don't want to hear the excuses.... Kellen Moore is trash. He would still be trash with all 11 pro bowlers on his offense.
Stupid take. The Cowboys had a top 5 offense in the league for years. To say he is trash is not an impartial look at reality but a partial look at a wholistic analysis that ignores many other factors.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Definitely not. I think he might not be lasting long with the Chargers anyway (unless the Chargers hire Jason Garrett, which would be a total Chargers move lol).

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But when we had offensive line that were missing starters for two years, when we only had CD Lamb, and Dak playing different after being injured, people like you blamed it on Dak. So keep the same energy and go blame Herbert for the trash game Kellen Moore is calling.

Stop the excuses.....

The Dallas Cowboys had to try and win games DESPITE Kellen Moore.

Kellen Moore doesn't have the intelligence OR the situational in-game decision making to be a successful offensive coordinator at this level.

All in all, Moore is the dumbest offensive coordinator in the NFL. So you admitting that you miss THAT..... Definitely says alot about you.
LOL Blamed what on dak being one of the top offenses in the league.
But when we had offensive line that were missing starters for two years, when we only had CD Lamb, and Dak playing different after being injured, people like you blamed it on Dak. So keep the same energy and go blame Herbert for the trash game Kellen Moore is calling.

Stop the excuses.....

The Dallas Cowboys had to try and win games DESPITE Kellen Moore.

Kellen Moore doesn't have the intelligence OR the situational in-game decision making to be a successful offensive coordinator at this level.

All in all, Moore is the dumbest offensive coordinator in the NFL. So you admitting that you miss THAT..... Definitely says alot about you.
The dumbest guy in the NFL is calling plays for us right now.
you're about to find that out when the going gets tough.
We'll revisit this, when you don't show up.

GINeric

Reaction score
LOL Blamed what on dak being one of the top offenses in the league.
The dumbest guy in the NFL is calling plays for us right now.
you're about to find that out when the going gets tough.
We'll revisit this, when you don't show up.

I show up at all times. I'm not like the resident cowards here who run and hide when their weak narratives are crushed. I'm sure you know the type very well.

But let me guess.... in your mind, I'm pretty sure that we'll have to revisit this unless we win the Superbowl, correct?? Yeah.... I know your kind.

And last I checked, the guy calling the plays for us is McCarthy. The same guy that you're calling dumb, is the same guy who won a Superbowl calling plays.

So why haven't dumb *** Kellen Moore won one yet???

I'll wait.....

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
We've had an above average passing game for years and years, before and after Moore, there's nothing new with that. Where's that improved running game we were supposed to get after Moore left? That's what I want to know.
This is no longer a run-based team. McCarthy's Texas Coast Offense is built around the passing game, so you pass to get the lead. The running game comes once a lead is obtained. This is a pass-first offense.

A balanced attack that everyone wants will only be obtainable if the passing game is clicking, early. Basically, this team will go as Dak goes, not as Pollard goes.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
HELLLL NOOOOO I don't miss Kellen Moore. He's the dumbest, lowest IQ offensive coordinator in football. He doesn't have the intelligence to be a coordinator at this level. His situational football mind is absolutel trash.
I tend to agree...

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
best wr /te corp in the league? lmaooooooooo
also chargers were one of those teams we feasted on
Who's WRs are better?
Our defense feasts on EVERYBODY
Our offense feasts on the weak.
Monday is like clueless day in here, glad you showed.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I only miss Kellen Moore's passes when he was our backup quarterback and filled in for Romo. Often I would be able to complete each household chore on my to do list before a pass arrived in the receiver's hands.

GINeric

Reaction score
Stupid take. The Cowboys had a top 5 offense in the league for years. To say he is trash is not an impartial look at reality but a partial look at a wholistic analysis that ignores many other factors.

Stupid reply.

My eyes work very well and Moore is trash as an offensive coordinator. The Cowboys had a top 5 offense DESPITE Moore.

How's our offense looking without Moore right now??? Exactly.... how is Moore looking without Dallas???

Looking like 4-7 from where I'm standing.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
...While the cowboys have elite talent defense, great/elite talent offensive weapons and an OL finally playing like top 5-10 talent.
Wow, the Cowboys are this good, talent-wise???

So, who do we give the credit too? Jerry?

D'oh!

:eek:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Moore's play calling was more an issue than the actual plays, imo. Prescott (when there's time to breathe) has evolved further and when he brings motion, he's reading the defense near instantly. In the past, he was rushed to react.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I show up at all times. I'm not like the resident cowards here who run and hide when their weak narratives are crushed. I'm sure you know the type very well.

But let me guess.... in your mind, I'm pretty sure that we'll have to revisit this unless we win the Superbowl, correct?? Yeah.... I know your kind.

And last I checked, the guy calling the plays for us is McCarthy. The same guy that you're calling dumb, is the same guy who won a Superbowl calling plays.

So why haven't dumb *** Kellen Moore won one yet???

I'll wait.....
Did KM date your sister or something?

GINeric

Reaction score
Did KM date your sister or something?

Nope.... Kellen Moore held my favorite team back with a junior college level play calling style.

But apparently you want KM to date yours. You better warn her that he's not good at surprises and creativity because his way of thinking is very predictable.