Your Favorite Commander Mistakes

superpunk

Reaction score
5Stars;1438088 said:
You know, SP...you think you are smart and cute, too! But you never really say anything that is true...!

That is Midget Urine...

Get it?

Snyder owns Corona?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1438099 said:
Snyder owns Corona?

Not yet, but he is currently working on a deal that would give him partial ownership rights in return for the 6th overall pick, Ladell Betts and a ham sandwich

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HeavyHitta31;1438105 said:
Not yet, but he is currently working on a deal that would give him partial ownership rights in return for the 6th overall pick, Ladell Betts and a ham sandwich

:laugh2: :laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1438105 said:

Nonsense. Snyder would actually be getting the better end of that deal.

Which would explode the universe.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1438111 said:
Nonsense. Snyder would actually be getting the better end of that deal.

Which would explode the universe.

God has never made a mistake. Ever.

He just likes creating some people for the sole purpose of serving as amusement to the rest of mankind

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
riggo;1438000 said:
releasing davis wasnt a bad move. replacing him with trung was.

we agree on trung. but just because trung didnt work out doesnt mean keeping davis would have been a good move, imo. i think the skins let him go at just the right time. we found a nice replacement for him. :)

I have to disagree. He played great for the Panthers the next year and then got injured (which you can't predict). He was worth the money and even more biased Cowboys fans wouldn't take Snyder to task had he kept Davis and he got hurt. Davis didn't fit Spurrier's system and since he was a big cap hit, they released him. So in reality, the fault started and ended with the Spurrier hiring.

YAKUZA

adamknite

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1438077 said:
Here's another, Art is second from the left, and OM is second from the right, the guy on the phone

http://img405.*************/img405/6748/extreme4hp6.jpg
:lmao2: The third guy from the left is the funniest part of the picture.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Here's the best part of Art's ridiculous diatribe:

Don't take my word for it. Take the following words for it.

Brandon Lloyd, Antwaan Randle El, Adam Archuleta, Andre Carter, Todd Collins, Christian Fauria

Let's see.

A total of 55 catches for 3 TD's. Two of whom are already off the team and Andre Carter totaling 6 sacks and being unable to stop the run.

Yep, I'll take their word for it.

YAKUZA

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yakuza Rich;1438184 said:
Here's the best part of Art's ridiculous diatribe:

Let's see.

A total of 55 catches for 3 TD's. Two of whom are already off the team and Andre Carter totaling 6 sacks and being unable to stop the run.

Yep, I'll take their word for it.

YAKUZA

Are you questioning the powers and prophecies of nostradumbarse?

Beware of his power heretic.

:laugh1:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
this is the most entertaining thread in a long time.

I really am having fun with this.

My Commanders-cowboys preview videos are getting lots of ideas.....

the chief zee putting on the cowboys hat is the best.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1438077 said:
Here's another, Art is second from the left, and OM is second from the right, the guy on the phone

http://img405.*************/img405/6748/extreme4hp6.jpg

WoW, i bet that group has to beat the babes off with a stick:rolleyes:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I haven't read through the 112+ replies on this to see if anyone else has said this, but I would have to say their biggest mistake was when they caved in to Clint Murchison's blackmail of Washington voting to give Dallas a franchise or lose their lame "Hell to the Redstinks" fight song. Murchison bought the rights to the song and refused to let the Skins use it if they didn't vote Dallas into the league. What a nightmare that has become to the skins' franchise over the years!

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1438044 said:
You afraid of the question? Oh and I don't agree. You should have kept Davis.

alright. you've officially gone insane.

trung didnt work out. i said it three (3) times now. what question are you talking about?

and as far as davis, check out his page. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1440

1 good season. you're saying the skins should have kept him, regardless of salary, for 1 more year? or are we saying salary is irrelevant. either way, the guy had one year left.

a bit of a stretch to call that a bad move. in fact, it's generally considered a good move to get rid of a player- due a ton of money- who goes on to play one more meaningful season.

1fisher

Reaction score
wonder if Art ever played a down of organized football in his life?:laugh2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
riggo;1438234 said:

trung didnt work out. i said it three (3) times now. what question are you talking about?

and as far as davis, check out his page. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1440

1 good season. you're saying the skins should have kept him, regardless of salary, for 1 more year? or are we saying salary is irrelevant. either way, the guy had one year left.

a bit of a stretch to call that a bad move. in fact, it's generally considered a good move to get rid of a player- due a ton of money- who goes on to play one more meaningful season.

You DO realize he's just screwing with you, right?

Dear Lord, even I saw that one coming :laugh2:

1fisher

Reaction score
riggo;1438234 said:

one more good season? how do you know it wouldn't have been more had he stayed with the skins? Come on Mrs Cleo impart some knowledge!:cool: :D

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1438242 said:
You DO realize he's just screwing with you, right?

Dear Lord, even I saw that one coming :laugh2:

i dont think so. his first post was quite serious and almost lucid.

i should add that at this point, that might be hostiles best excuse, seeing how the davis argument is a bit lame.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
1fisher;1438243 said:
one more good season? how do you know it wouldn't have been more had he stayed with the skins? Come on Mrs Cleo impart some knowledge!:cool: :D

eh, whats the difference.

ok- i'll ask you- it was a bad move .....how?