Zay Jones visiting Cowboys

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fairly sure Dallas thinks they have this guy locked up. But they may be hammering out a few details. Could be double checking his medical too.

doomsday808

Reaction score
Definite upgrade at WR3 IMO. If this happens, pre-season WR3 battle is going to be great to watch. I would throw J. Brooks into that mix.

plymkr

Reaction score

I really hope we get him. He torched us a couple years back. Kelvin Joseph is still looking for him right now cuz he got burned so bad.

Sign em Stephen! Do something Stephen besides complain.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
I was reading that he will visit the Chiefs tomorrow.

Carson

Reaction score
And that is okay.

The hardest working front office in the NFL is doing it's due dilligence.

365-24-7.

We are in great hands.
I’m sure it was cool for a free trip back home to Dallas and see the super bowls his dad won. Nothing more than a free meal and driving up his price

Carson

Reaction score
What if he wants to get on the field?
KC has less snaps IMO. Worthy, Brown and Moore are going to get snaps. Rice will play after his 6-8 game suspension. You have Kelce as well. Don’t see a ton of touches there. Here he is clear WR3

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I’m sure it was cool for a free trip back home to Dallas and see the super bowls his dad won. Nothing more than a free meal and driving up his price
He does not have a lot of leverage. KC is a smart place to go because of the Rice situation.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
"There was a time when the Cowboys didn't let a prospective free agent they wanted to sign get out of the building".

When was that? 30 years ago?
Cap Boy's cheapness knows no bounds.

The Fan Boys used to pretend "Jerry gets what Jerry wants" but way too many instances of that not being the case.

Which is too bad because the one thing I would let Jerry do (if I was a GM with contractually obligated roster control) is let Jerry recruit slash woo free agents. That is where I think his only real football value is (was?).