Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdict

Reaction score
I recently argued a similar issue before a state Supreme Court. The law seemed to favor the opposing party about showing abuse of discretion. If you took the cases literally we were going to lose. We had lost the issue twice in lower courts.

If you look at the spirit of why the laws are in place and think about things in practical terms we had a pretty good chance. The Supreme Court agreed with our arguments and granted the relief requested summarily.

Chalk that win up to the good guys as they prevailed in that matter.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Zeke can serve this year or next if guilty and he actually loses more money next year..... Josh Brown case proves this

But if he is ultimately innocent he can never get missed games back...... 6 games could be 1/10th of the rest of his career.... no harm in waiting until his suit is heard

It is like tearing down a new house because it didn't get the right permits and then having a hearing that says it is OK just to re-inspect...... but the house is already torn down...... they could've just waited for the hearing

Ghost12

Reaction score
They may do if it happens time after time from false accusations from hood rats
I agree, if it happens "time after time" then they just might fight for it.... but as we stand now, article 46 suspensions are happening what? Once a year?

cds99

Reaction score
Makes me worry with Zeke leaving and no leaked info from Twitter.

Maverick84

Reaction score
It amazes me that even though 2 judges hav said Brady case has no standing in zeke case you still bring this up. Between this and all of your dak hate I have to put you on th ignore list
uh, you haven't yet realized that his "dak hate" is a joke?

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
This is like reading a game day thread, except you guys are maybe more pessimistic and have even less idea what's actually going on or what it means in the scheme of things.

If Zeke loses, Kessler will be playing the role of Jason Garrett in this game day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.