Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
Maybe I'm too optimistic, but it sounds like she's taking into consideration of other court opinions regarding irreparable harm. If true, to me it makes sense that she's also taking into consideration that the other court also granted the injunction as well. So maybe instead of starting off at square one and hearing the arguments, she's starting at the other courts granted it, and now tell me why they were wrong. To me that's an advantage for Zeke.

That would be the equitable thing to do, but who knows.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We don't need Zeke! He's fat and outta shape, remember.
But .. but .. he's OUR fat and outta shape guy!! :D
LoL. You guys ought to 'blow up' that picture @Boyzmamacita posted yesterday of #21 with his jersey rolled up on the first page of the cowboy tweets,,,CHECK OUT the set of his EYES,,,while tuning in the twilight zone theme,,,it's a little bit creepy in a demonic possessed sorta wayo_O

Verdict

Reaction score
All that tells me is that stuff is in the hands of a person who thinks what they're thinking at the moment upon things.
the arguments only go so far.
Too much subject for translation and interpretation here for things to be truly fair.

Here's a drink for the Best.

Which direction a judge starts looking at a decision often leads to a result. Decisions are seldom clear cut. That's why the framing of the issue is so important.

If a judge is scrutinizing this from the commissions powers standpoint Zeke has a lesser chance of winning than if they look at it from a we need to give this process time to get it right standpoint. If they look at it from the latter point of view Zeke will be granted the injunction. There really is no reason NOT to grant the injunction.

River82

Reaction score

Meh...don’t take him serious but why lie?

"Good source" is a subjective statement. He wouldn't lie, but his bias may interfere with his reasoning. Could be true, may not be, we can't draw any conclusions from it though.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Everyone with legitimate legal insight is posting/tweeting he'll get the injunction as if it's always been a given.

Would shock literally everyone who can intelligently speak on this matter if it went the other way.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
There isn't going to be a work stoppage over this. The CBA still has 3 full years left and no one in 2020 is going to care about what happened to Elliott today.
There will be other cases over the next 3 years. Goodell just can't help himself.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

sheldon-breathing-into-bag-nervous-the-big-bang-theory.gif

Ghost12

Reaction score

Meh...don’t take him serious but why lie?

Because he is making a prediction based on what he believes is going to happen in order to fool people into thinking he has some sort of "inside source." I've been predicting the same thing for 2 months now regarding all the injunction hearings.

The only people who know the ruling are the judge herself and her clerks who are furiously typing up the opinion. I don't believe a bleacherreport person has any inside sources at the NY district court.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Which direction a judge starts looking at a decision often leads to a result. Decisions are seldom clear cut. That's why the framing of the issue is so important.

If a judge is scrutinizing this from the commissions powers standpoint Zeke has a lesser chance of winning than if they look at it from a we need to give this process time to get it right standpoint. If they look at it from the latter point of view Zeke will be granted the injunction. There really is no reason NOT to grant the injunction.
I always liked you...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
"Good source" is a subjective statement. He wouldn't lie, but his bias may interfere with his reasoning. Could be true, may not be, we can't draw any conclusions from it though.

These look at me I am sourced up guys all can’t help themselves. Everyone of these guys on twitter claim to know things based on these “sources”

Spoiler alert they never know just like no one else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.