Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I was speaking in terms of a non-criminal court proceeding and my comment that you quoted was a general statement that had nothing to do with the accuser in this case. That last sentence was meant to say that just because someone refuses to voluntarily testify does not mean they are not a victim. The questions of credibility of the accuser in this case is already widely known.
I hear you but since we are talking about this case its hard to not look at what you're saying is regarding this case also. You say it wasn't ok then my bad.

links18

Reaction score
that goes into the harm argument. I accuse you of being say a pedophile, you get suspended, money back for games missed, what about the reputation, that is always tarnished

Then that is for the civil case to award damages....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Good source" is a subjective statement. He wouldn't lie, but his bias may interfere with his reasoning. Could be true, may not be, we can't draw any conclusions from it though.

Isn't that a guy who posts here? He's guessing.

conner01

Reaction score
He's the joke you've heard a thousand times before. He bores me.
I like risen. Don’t always agree with him but he does a good job of arguing his point
He’s not an eagles fan though he is a wentz fan and I have to admit I am too. Nothing wrong with being a fan of a player you watched in college, thought could be a good one and enjoy him in the nfl

Verdict

Reaction score
I don't have a source and I don't know anything. But I think the injunction will be granted. What I don't have a good feel for is if the NFL can start this over and give him real due process and bone Zeke.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
My source says Stephen A Whatever is going to say stupid things and Max Kellerwhat is going to look into the camera like a doof and the general pub is going to eat it up.
My source corroborates this claim but cautions that there will be much yelling.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Not saying Marcus has any source,... but he's a good guy IMO from what Ive seen. Lets hope he is correct,

Status
Not open for further replies.