Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Because he is making a prediction based on what he believes is going to happen in order to fool people into thinking he has some sort of "inside source." I've been predicting the same thing for 2 months now regarding all the injunction hearings.

The only people who know the ruling are the judge herself and her clerks who are furiously typing up the opinion. I don't believe a bleacherreport person has any inside sources at the NY district court.
You'd be surprised. You slip some peeps, on the inside, (like those furiously typing clerks) a few Benjies...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you scarred to say she might be lying? I assure you you wouldn't if it was a man in a similar situation. Actually I can't assure it but I can't recall a time ever in a similar situation where a man is the alleged victim where everybody takes all these precautions. To have equality we have to treat everybody similar regardless of gender in these situations.

Well, you hateful monster.

Women are oppressed. Hence the marches. They are poor unfortunate victims incapable of lying.

River82

Reaction score
for the love something official please

Here you go

offical-e1325082962975.png

Verdict

Reaction score
I was thinking that's probably why she said she has to issue a ruling. No ruling in that case would actually be a ruling.

I haven't followed this case that closely but that is likely bukk****. She could take it under advisement and leave the injunction in place until she rules unless there is a specific rule prohibiting it, which is doubtful.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
The court is not concerned with public perception here, they are concerned with the law and that which makes someone whole in the legal sense.

Now I have always stated that Elliott has a great argument in favor of getting an injunction based on irreparable harm because he's not, like, some line worker at the auto factory. I have simply stated his case to overturn is a weak one, especially in NY.

that goes into the harm argument. I accuse you of being say a pedophile, you get suspended, money back for games missed, what about the reputation, that is always tarnished

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Reality and reality are two different things. One is the Truth and one is perception.
You tell me which one is more powerful.
Depends on who you talk to so you'd have to answer your own question my man.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
This is like being in an elevator with ten people trying to figure out who dropped an air biscuit.....something official please

Status
Not open for further replies.