Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Well, you hateful monster.

Women are oppressed. Hence the marches. They are poor unfortunate victims incapable of lying.
Some might think that to make themselves feel better but I'm far from that. I personally think to move forward as a whole regardless of all our differences we have to really treat people similar when we have the opportunity to. When you do it that way everybody might be mad at you but none can use the you're treating us differently/unfairly excuse for anything that happens.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Hey did anyone ask the liquor store guy? That dude is always in the know!
He's been drunk since the initial ruling....to difficult for him to keep up and with all his money going to booze he can't afford to sleep at a holiday inn.

cej757

Reaction score
No, it's reality. You can whine and cry about innocence and that isn't going to change the fact he's going to have to serve a suspension. Tom Brady screamed innocence. Fought it as far as he could. Still had to serve. If Zeke has to serve it I'd rather it now than next season.

The NFL also offered Brady a deal to reduce the suspension to 2 games and he refused. If the NFL offered Zeke a 3 game suspension to start the season I wonder if he would've taken it?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Mmmmm... Stay on topic.
Go real justice.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFLPA should seek to impose an implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing in the collective bargaining agreement. If they could successfully argue that Goodell's reign of terror would be severely curtailed.
You got a LIKE from me for the "Goodell's reign of terror" comment :D

Verdict

Reaction score
The NFL also offered Brady a deal to reduce the suspension to 2 games and he refused. If the NFL offered Zeke a 3 game suspension to start the season I wonder if he would've taken it?

Probably not unless it were for something non DV related since a second offense is a lifetime ban if I understand it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.