Zeke is garbage time Zeke

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
To me zeke is playing like he is trying not to hurt himself for a new contract

Btw did dlaw do anything last night? Taco might end up with better stats than dlaw while playing 2 games less.
Our $100 million dollar DE had exactly 1 tackle for the game...………...that's it, 1 tackle and 0 sacks.

At least Zeke scored a TD, Tank has turned into Casper the Friendly Ghost since he got paid. And for the Taco comparison.

Tank's sacks for the season...…………...2.5
Taco's sacks for the season...…………...2.0

So our $100 million dollar DE that thinks he is Mack, has exactly 1/2 a sack more than the guy we released. Let that sink in for a while.:facepalm:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Although his play has been underwhelming, what do you expect? This team is not good at all. They are on par with the Jets, Steelers, Browns, Jaguars, etc... Out of those four teams, they are guaranteed at least two losses, maybe three.

On par with the Jets? Stop.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
On that second interception, Dak saw a double-covered Cobb being molested downfield and thought to throw the ball in that direction would call attention to the PI. That's not how it worked out. The refs ignored Cobb being molested and let the play continue which was the interception.

You cant depend on the refs to bail you out with a flag, we all know that Dallas doesn't get flags most of the time. Yeah, it sucks that our WR is getting molested 20 yards down field and the ref swallows his whistle, but it is what it is and you got to play around it. If a WR is getting mugged, check it down to the RB and get some positive yards, hell of a lot better than tossing a pick and hoping the ref will throw a flag (which we all know they wont most of the time).

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
You cant depend on the refs to bail you out with a flag, we all know that Dallas doesn't get flags most of the time. Yeah, it sucks that our WR is getting molested 20 yards down field and the ref swallows his whistle, but it is what it is and you got to play around it. If a WR is getting mugged, check it down to the RB and get some positive yards, hell of a lot better than tossing a pick and hoping the ref will throw a flag (which we all know they wont most of the time).
Cobb was also WIDE open on a crossing route. I’m actually not convinced Dak wasn’t throwing it to Cobb on that King INT. I have no idea with that accuracy anymore.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Cobb was also WIDE open on a crossing route. I’m actually not convinced Dak wasn’t throwing it to Cobb on that King INT. I have no idea with that accuracy anymore.

If he was throwing that to Cobb, he was way off on his accuracy, like way off.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
If he was throwing that to Cobb, he was way off on his accuracy, like way off.
I’ve seen Dak throw well over someone’s head before. I’m convinced that pass was to Cobb and not Gallup but that’s just me. If it was intended to Gallup I have no idea what he was doing either. Looked like a comeback route and it was 5 yards to the right.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Hindsight is 20/20. :facepalm:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I’ve seen Dak throw well over someone’s head before. I’m convinced that pass was to Cobb and not Gallup but that’s just me. If it was intended to Gallup I have no idea what he was doing either. Looked like a comeback route and it was 5 yards to the right.

You may be right bro, he may have very well been trying to hit Cobb.

As for Gallup, if he was the intended receiver, there had to be a miscommunication there. Even with getting mugged, once Gallop broke free he turned around like it was a hook route but Dak was throwing the ball like it was an out route and he expected Gallup to keep running towards the sideline. Either that or Dak was really, really, really off target on that throw.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hindsight is 20/20. :facepalm:

Its called learning for the future so you dont make the same mistake twice.

So you can understand what I am saying more clearly, you take what you learned in the Green Bay game about throwing into double coverage and getting picked and apply it to the remaining 11 games left on the schedule. So when we play Jets next Sunday, if you see Cobb getting molested 20 yards down field, you check it down instead.

Learning from mistakes, its a really great concept bro;)

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Zeke plays over 50 yards
Rushing
2016 - 2 : 60 yards, 55 yards - next longest 42 yards
2017 - 0 : 30 yards - next longest 25 yards
2018 - 0 : 41 yards - next longest 35 yards
2019 - 0 : 27 yards - next longest 18 yards

Receiving

2016 - 1 : 83 yards - next longest 25 yards
2017 - 1 : 72 yards - next longest 31 yards
2018 - 0 : 38 yards - next longest 37 yards
2019 - 0 : 27 yards - next longest 12 yards

Outside of his rookie year there is nothing mesmerizing about Zeke. He is particularly elusive or fast

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Zeke plays over 50 yards
Rushing

Receiving

Outside of his rookie year there is nothing mesmerizing about Zeke. He is particularly elusive or fast
I’d pack his bags for Barkley, McCaffery or Kamara.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I don’t think you watched the game.

His first 2 carries were both for 12 yards, his best run of the night was called back for holding. We never committed to the run because of the score. He also had probably the most clutch catch of the day to keep us in the game.

The story of yesterday offensively was sloppy football and lack of execution. Blaming a guy just because he makes a lot of money is bogus.

Please don’t give them knuckleheads the time and effort or the knowledge that you have, they are not worth it. They need to join the patriots bandwagon

zeke21

Reaction score
I'm a huge Zeke fan.. but no way he was worth the contract.. BUT to suggest he was at fault for the GB game is delusional.. the guy literally gashed that first drive.. then we got behind.. started tossing the ball and he never really had the chance to dominate. Even then he made a huge clutch catch and drove in a pounding TD to drag us into the game.

The problem with paying your RB so much is you really need a good QB to take some pressure off the box. Right now they scheme for zeke.. literally 100% schemed to shut him out of the game.. and until Dak finds a way to be half decent.. or we get a new QB that is decent.. then Zeke will struggle.

Having said that.. if we run him all game.. he will put up 100+ yards a game easy.. but I still don't think any RB is worth those dollars.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1-9 when Zeke is under 75 yards....look elsewhere for the problem....

P.S. He's worth every penny we have seen life without him out there!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Zeke plays over 50 yards
Rushing

Receiving

What zeke needs is more money . He can't play without more money, needs to hold out for more money .

That will solve everything , give him a bigger contract ; no matter the cap space .

Really, what we need is another zeke holdout . Don't pay him this time , hopefully he gets signed by another team . Gives us cap space .