Anti-soccer blog post

tecolote

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3442079 said:
Anything else you'd like us to know before we offer you this job?

"I like to go out to watch football on Sunday mornings at a bar."

or.....

Anything else you'd like us to know before we offer you this job?

"I like to go out on Wednesday mornings, or other weekdays, to watch soccer at a bar."
-------

You honestly don't see the difference? :lmao2:

Somebody gets it:

Have you ever had a job interview?

Or is that satire?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
rkell87;3441907 said:
have you been to nebraska? there is nothing to do there so actually having a reason to be at a bar at 10 am is like the highlight of their week

Way to much truth there man the big thing to do when I was in Ashland Nebraska and we had a night off on the weekend go to the Pizza joint to eat and drink beer.

There are towns that have a population of like 1000 and they have 3 bars they support :eek:

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
tecolote;3442105 said:
His original "point" is absolutely ridiculous, he mocks people that get together to watch a soccer game once every four years on a wednesday morning.

Now we are arguing whether it is better to be in a bar on a wednesday morning or on a sunday morning in a thread about soccer.

Like I said, this is going nowhere.

Wow, they're only playing once every four years? Funny, I thought we'd already played several pre-noon games.

It's a thread for people who DON'T like soccer. Feel free to leave when you realize you're in the wrong one.

And you're really missing the point on this. By a mile.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
LOL this is from one of my College buddies on Face Book embrace the hate soccer fan embrace the US hate

"Is amazed at how many people watch Glorified Kickball. 1 goal in 90 minutes. WOW."

tecolote

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3442115 said:
Wow, they're only playing once every four years? Funny, I thought we'd already played several pre-noon games.

It's a thread for people who DON'T like soccer. Feel free to leave when you realize you're in the wrong one.

And you're really missing the point on this. By a mile.

You played one other pre noon game on a weekday, your first was on a Saturday and your next one is on a Saturday. Your next one is probably 4 years away.

Now please, tell me your point.

If your point is that some people took a couple of hours off work to watch a soccer game and somehow that's a bad thing, then yes, I get your point. But it's not a very good one.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Kangaroo;3442122 said:
LOL this is from one of my College buddies on Face Book embrace the hate soccer fan embrace the US hate

"Is amazed at how many people watch Glorified Kickball. 1 goal in 90 minutes. WOW."

Why he wants to hate on kickball? There are more scoring opportunities in kickball.

tecolote

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3442116 said:
Your first one was better. Much more classy. :rolleyes:

As soon as I typed it I knew it was wrong. That's why I edited it. I apologize.

rkell87

Reaction score
tecolote;3442129 said:
if you knew it when you typed it, why did you click post?

i didnt see it im just saying

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
tecolote;3442129 said:

It's all cool bro. Check your PM's. Yeah, I'm being a bit of a Richard. :D

rkell87

Reaction score
Kangaroo;3442114 said:
Way to much truth there man the big thing to do when I was in Ashland Nebraska and we had a night off on the weekend go to the Pizza joint to eat and drink beer.

There are towns that have a population of like 1000 and they have 3 bars they support :eek:
lol yeah my manager is from nebraska, he is a recoveing alcoholic...go figure.

but at least they like football! well college football at least

Kangaroo

Reaction score
rkell87;3442137 said:
lol yeah my manager is from nebraska, he is a recoveing alcoholic...go figure.

but at least they like football! well college football at least

No joke one of my Wife relatives got married to a guy from Nebreska between his dad and all his friends they helped float several kegs, clean out most of the liquor and several 5 gallons water coolers of mixed drinks like jungle juice etc. Then went and closed down a bar. I was hurting just watching them freakin insane.

The wedding was in Kansas

rkell87

Reaction score
seriously the anti soccer thread has been at the top for days, i thought you were trying to not post for attention? and yes creating a new thread when there is the same thread at the top of a zone means you posted for attention

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Kangaroo;3442138 said:
Please merge into the thread called anti soccer

Its called "Anti Soccer Blog-Post"

but this is different, its insane. Since the US won today against IDK since IDC everyone is talking about soccer like its some edge of your seat exciting sport, wth. All you do is kick a ball and score once or twice a game, its dumber than ???everything???.

I was at a pizza place, and the world cup was on and I got so bored watching it I requested they change the channel, they said "no, sorry people are watching it" I paid and left with my food.
Soccer blows

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3442141 said:
Its called "Anti Soccer Blog-Post"

but this is different, its insane. Since the US won today against IDK since IDC everyone is talking about soccer like its some edge of your seat exciting sport, wth. All you do is kick a ball and score once or twice a game, its dumber than ???everything???.

I was at a pizza place, and the world cup was on and I got so bored watching it I requested they change the channel, they said "no, sorry people are watching it" I paid and left with my food.
Soccer blows

This all should go in to the anti soccer post.

rkell87

Reaction score
Kangaroo;3442139 said:
No joke one of my Wife relatives got married to a guy from Nebreska between his dad and all his friends they helped float several kegs, clean out most of the liquor and several 5 gallons water coolers of mixed drinks like jungle juice etc. Then went and closed down a bar. I was hurting just watching them freakin insane.

The wedding was in Kansas
yeah the whole state is like a boring college town so they do the same thing a boring college town does... id like to see A&M vs. nebraska at a school wide game of flip cup lol

tecolote

Reaction score
rkell87;3442133 said:
if you knew it when you typed it, why did you click post?

i didnt see it im just saying

Heat of the moment I guess. It was nothing major though, just a lame attempt at comedy in my part.